Regrets (Quicketh + fam)

"I'm here." Puck announced as he entered the apartment.

"Hey, Noah." Quinn greeted Puck at the door.

"Hey." Puck repeated, kissing Quinn's cheek. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she eyed the to go cups in Puck's hand. "I really hope one of those is for me."

"Of course." Puck nodded and handed one to Quinn. "Only the best for my baby mama."

"Thank you." Quinn responded, sipping the coffee.

"So... where is everyone?" Puck asked.

"Right." Quinn muttered. "The kids are with Jake and Marley. My mom is at a nail appointment, and Sarah texted me that she and Isaac and the kids are gonna meet us there with your mom."

"Sounds like you have everything under control." Puck noted. "Where's Beth?"

"She's in our room getting her hair and makeup done." Quinn replied. "Go see her and then go shower and get ready."

"Okay." Puck nodded, walking through the apartment to Quinn's bedroom. He stood in the doorway and knocked, smiling at the brunette being pampered in front of him.

"Dad!" Beth exclaimed when she saw him. "You made it."

"Of course I did, Monkeyface." Puck replied, greeting Beth with a kiss on the cheek and handing her a coffee. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." Beth grinned. "The photographer will be here in a little over an hour so you should get dressed."

"I'm gonna go shower." Puck replied. "Do you need anything?"

"I'm good." Beth promised as Quinn entered the room. "Go get ready."

-

When Puck was showered and dressed, he exited the bathroom.

"You look really handsome." Quinn noted. "Come here. I'll tie your tie."

"Thanks." Puck nodded as he walked over to Quinn. He sat down on the arm of the couch and Quinn began tying the tie. "Can you believe we're old enough to be someone's in-laws now?"

Quinn smiled slightly. "Yeah, pretty soon you'll have to start dyeing your hair to hide all the grays."

"I don't have any grays." Puck said. "And neither would you if you were relaxing in the sunshine all the time like me."

"I do miss L.A." Quinn admitted.

"You're welcome to come next month with the kids." Puck offered. "There's always room for you."

"We'll see." Quinn nodded as she finished tying the tie and brushed her hands across Puck's shoulders. "All set."

"Thank you." Puck smiled.

Quinn smiled back and looked at Puck as the apartment door opened.

"Quinny, when are the kids coming back for pictures?" Judy questioned Quinn.

"I'm gonna text Hudson in a minute." Quinn replied. "Say hi to Noah."

"Hi, Noah." Judy muttered.

"Hi, Mrs. Fabray." Puck replied as he got up. "I'll go grab the kids."

"Why don't you tell Jake and Sarah and everyone to come here so they can take some photos with their niece?" Quinn suggested.

"Alright, yeah." Puck nodded, pulling out his phone. "Let me give them a call."

-

"At this time, I'd like to invite all the happy couples onto the dance floor." The DJ decided after Beth and Caleb had their first dance.