Full House (Finn/Kurt/Puck)

"Dad!"

Finn looked at his son and daughter as they came running down the stairs.

"Chris broke my doll!" Five year old Barbra exclaimed, holding up the headless Barbie.

"Let me see if I can fix it." Finn offered, putting his hands out as he looked at his seven year old son.

"It was an accident." Christopher swore.

"Didn't I ask you two to get along?" Finn responded. "Uncle Kurt and Puck are coming today, remember?"

"Yeah." Christopher nodded.

"Here." Finn said, handing Barbra the Barbie doll. "As good as new."

"Thanks, Daddy." Barbra smiled as the doorbell rang.

"It's open!" Finn called.

"You should really lock your door." Kurt stated as he entered the house and put his bag down.

"Uncle Kurt!"

"Hi!" Kurt smiled as the kids greeted him with hugs.

"Hey, brother." Finn smiled as he hugged his brother and ruffled his hair.

"Hi, Finn." Kurt said, pulling away and fixing his hair. "Easy."

"Where are the rest of your bags?" Finn asked.

"The driver is getting them." Kurt noted. "This is just my carry on."

"Ahh." Finn nodded. "Well, let me grab them and I can show you to your room upstairs."

"Thanks." Kurt replied.

Finn went outside and grabbed Kurt's bags from the driver. He tipped the man before heading back inside. "Follow me."

Finn led Kurt and the kids upstairs to the guest room.

"I figured you could take this room and Puck'll take Barbra's room."

"You can't make her share a room with Christopher." Kurt shook his head.

"Why not?" Finn wondered.

"Do you remember when we shared a room?" Kurt asked Finn.

"Good point." Finn muttered.

"What about the basement?" Kurt suggested. "It's far away. I mean, it's private."

"Yeah." Finn nodded. "That's a good idea."

Kurt nodded back.

"Well, I'll leave you to it then." Finn decided as he took the kids' hands and walked to the door. "You can unpack and decorate however you want."

"Okay." Kurt said.

"And Kurt." Finn added. "Thanks for doing this."

Kurt smiled. "You would do the same for me."

Finn smiled back before heading downstairs with the kids just as the front door opened, and Puck entered.

"Puck!" Christopher exclaimed as he hurried to greet him.

"Hey, Christopher." Puck grinned as he tossed his motorcycle helmet to Finn.

Finn caught it and smirked.

"Good catch, quarterback." Puck noted, impressed. "Where can I put my shit?"

"Language." Barbra scolded.

"Sorry, munchkin." Puck nodded as he turned to Finn.

"You're taking the basement until I clean out the attic." Finn stated. "And then you can move up there where there's more space."

"Okay." Puck said. "I'm gonna put my bags away and then we can figure out food. I'm starving."

"Sure."

-

"I think since I cooked dinner, it's only fair that I don't have to clean up." Puck stated.

"So that's why you offered to cook." Kurt realized, rolling his eyes.

"If you don't have to clean up, you can play with us." Barbra decided, tugging on Puck's arm.

"I have to go get ready." Puck told Barbra.

"For what?" Barbra asked.

"I have an appointment." Puck noted.

"What kind of appointment?" Christopher wondered.

"A lady appointment." Puck answered, grinning at Finn and Kurt as they cleaned up from dinner. "I've been seeing this blonde chick. She's an actress and she's super hot. And flexible."

"Puck." Finn scolded. "Chris, Barbra, you can be excused, okay?"

"When I told her I was moving in with my best friend to help raise his kids, I got a ton of brownie points." Puck added as the kids ran off. "So I can't blow her off."

"You really like her, huh?" Kurt noted.

"We've been having a lot of fun together." Puck nodded.

"Okay." Finn said. "You should go then, but we're gonna have to sit down and talk about rules. I don't want you bringing random women around my kids."

"She's not like the other girls I've been with." Puck promised. "And actually, she has a college degree from Yale."

"Wow." Kurt said. "You've been raising your standards."

Puck shrugged, though he could feel himself blushing. "What about you, Kurt? Any new boyfriends?"

"That's another thing I'm hoping to get out of L.A." Kurt replied. "Finding my soulmate."

"I don't believe in soulmates." Puck shook his head.

"That's because you don't believe in monogamy." Finn muttered.

"I just don't believe everyone only has one person they're supposed to be with forever." Puck shrugged.

Finn made a face.

"I'm gonna go get ready for my date."

-

"Whoa, wait, where are you going?" Finn asked as he and Kurt both headed to the front door.

"To explore." Kurt answered. "I'd invite you but I'm starting with the gay bar."

"Well, we can't both be going out." Finn said.

Kurt furrowed his eyebrow.

"Puck isn't here." Finn reminded Kurt. "So if you and I both go out, Chris and Barbra are home alone. The only way three adults can go out is if two children are also out. If any children are home, at least one adult has to be home."

"I wanted to do something fun on my first night in L.A." Kurt stated.

"Something? Or someone?" Finn asked.

Kurt looked at him. "Where are you going?"

"It's the first time in three months I can go out on my own." Finn said. "I was gonna visit the cemetery."

"At nine o'clock at night?" Kurt raised his eyebrow. "Sounds like something that can wait until the morning with the kids."

"And then I was gonna meet up with some friends for drinks." Finn muttered.

"Are these female friends?" Kurt asked.

"No." Finn shook his head. "No, I'm not ready for that."

"Good, then you can stay home." Kurt noted. "Have your friends come here."

"Kurt, come on." Finn begged. "If you stay home tonight, I'll trade with you the next time you need a night out."

Kurt paused as he thought about it.

"Please." Finn said.

"What if we both stay home?" Kurt suggested. "That way it's fair."

Finn shook his head.

"Okay, then see ya." Kurt nodded as he exited the house.

"Kurt!"