Fighting (Quicketh/Jake)

"You know what this is really about? You not respecting me." Puck told Quinn.

"Since when don't I respect you?" Quinn asked.

"The past five years have been all about you." Puck stated. "You think I wanted to go to New Haven?"

"Puck." Jake scolded.

"I didn't." Puck continued, ignoring Jake. "I wanted to go to L.A., but I put you ahead of that because I knew what you wanted and what you deserved."

"I asked you if you wanted to come with me." Quinn reminded Puck.

"What choice did I have?" Puck asked. "There was no way you could take care of Beth on your own there while you were in school, and it wasn't fair for her not to have me around."

"You wanna throw things in each other's faces now?" Quinn asked. "Don't talk to me about respect or loyalty when you went to juvie junior year or when you slept with Shelby Corcoran senior year before we got back together, not to mention how shitty you were to me when I was pregnant and miserable."

"I think we're getting out of control and off topic." Jake noted.

Quinn bit her lip and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

Puck didn't say anything.

"You guys are supposed to be making up." Jake reminded them. "And compromising. Not spiraling. Beth keeps telling everybody that Mommy and Daddy fight all the time."

"We don't fight all the time." Puck said.

"You fight enough for her to notice." Jake pointed out.