Wedding (Quick/Fuinn)

"I'll see you later." Quinn smiled. "Beth and I are gonna go run some errands."

"Can I come?" Finn asked.

"It's stuff you can't see until the wedding." Quinn replied, kissing Finn's cheek and putting Beth on her hip. "See you later. B, say bye to Daddy."

"Bye, Daddy." Beth waved.

Quinn left the Hudson / Hummel house and put Beth in the car before getting in. She began driving until she reached Santana's house.

"We're running an errand today, B, but it's a secret, okay?" Quinn explained. "You can't tell Daddy."

"Okay!" Beth nodded excitedly.

Quinn smiled as she and Beth got out of the car. They walked up to the front door and knocked.

The door opened and Santana smiled as she greeted the blondes.

"Come in! What are you doing here?" Santana asked.

"Beth wanted to hang out with her Auntie Tana while I talk to P-U-C-K." Quinn responded as Beth went running off into the house.

Santana nodded slowly. "He's not here, but I'd love to spend some time with my favorite goddaughter."

"He's not here?" Quinn repeated. "Is he home?"

"No, he went out." Santana shrugged.

"Do you know where he went?" Quinn wondered.

"Probably Heartstone's." Santana guessed.

"I'll pick Beth up on my way back." Quinn said. "And please don't mention Puck to her. I don't want Finn knowing I went to see him."

"I won't." Santana promised. "I don't wanna be in the middle of you and Finn."

"Thanks."

-

Quinn took a deep breath as she parked the car and got out. She took another deep breath as she walked into the bar.

Quinn scanned the room for Puck's mohawk, quickly spotting it at the bar. He was seated between two girls with his back towards her.

Taking another deep breath, Quinn walked over to Puck.

"Puck, can I talk to you?"

Puck looked at Quinn and furrowed his eyebrow. "Quinn? What are you doing here?"

"I wanna talk to you." Quinn said, glancing at the women with Puck. "Privately."

Puck didn't say anything.

"Come on." Quinn continued. "I have my car. We can talk and I can give you a ride home."

"I'm not ready to go home." Puck said, clinking his glass against the women's glasses. "I'm making friends."

"Noah, please."

"Ugh, fine."

-

"So what was so important you had to track me down at the bar for?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"As you know, Finn and I are getting married." Quinn began.

"You came here to talk about that?" Puck asked.

"I came here to talk about Beth." Quinn clarified.

Puck paused and looked at Quinn.

"I want you to be at the wedding." Quinn continued. "But I need you to promise me that I'll have nothing to worry about. I'll get to marry Finn, and the three of us get to be happy and move to New Haven this fall without any issues."

"You don't think I deserve to see Beth?" Puck asked.

"You'll see her when we come home for the holidays." Quinn pointed out.

"You don't think she has a right to know the truth?" Puck questioned Quinn. "And what about Finn? And Carole?"

"Noah, I-"

"You wouldn't let me be her father." Puck cut Quinn off. "But you also wouldn't let my mom be a grandmother or my sister be an aunt. You took that from them, too."

"And you didn't take anything from me?" Quinn asked.

"This is all stuff you can change." Puck pointed out. "You can be brave and tell the truth and make things right for Beth. And for me and Finn."

"It's too late." Quinn noted.

"Then don't expect anymore money from me." Puck hissed. "You marry Finn, I'm done. And you can explain to him why his finances were never needed before. I'm sure you have a lie ready for that, too, though."

"Noah, I don't have a choice anymore." Quinn shook her head. "This has gone on too long. I'm gonna hurt Beth and Finn and his family if I tell them the truth now."

"So you'll hurt me and mine instead." Puck nodded.

"I have to do this." Quinn said softly.

"No you don't, Quinn." Puck shook his head. "You're not even in love with him, and you haven't been for years."

"Noah." Quinn sighed.

"Please don't marry Finn and take Beth away from me." Puck begged. "She's not a Hudson."

"I have to do this." Quinn repeated.

"Then you'll have to live with it." Puck noted. "And someday, when Beth's older and she learns the truth, she's gonna hate you for it."

Quinn frowned.

"But hey, Mazel Tov." Puck added angrily as he got out of the car and slammed the door.