Fighting (Fuinn/Puck)

"You're being selfish." Finn stated.

"Selfish?" Quinn repeated.

"Yeah." Finn nodded. "Mr. Schue is trying to get us to love and accept ourselves and our differences, and you're doing the exact opposite with Rachel."

"Rachel asked for my help and I'm giving it to her." Quinn replied.

"But that's not the point of this week's assignment." Finn said.

"Well, maybe I don't like this assignment." Quinn stated.

"Well, the assignment isn't about you." Finn noted.

Quinn looked at Finn.

"It's about all of us, and about helping Rachel." Finn clarified.

"It's easy to like the assignment when you're the golden boy quarterback, star of glee club, and Mr. Schue's favorite." Quinn hissed.

"You're being selfish." Finn repeated. "And I thought maybe after all that stuff you went through last year and giving up Beth, you would-"

"Hey." Puck interrupted as he approached Finn and Quinn. "Everything okay?"

"We're fine." Quinn nodded.

"I heard you yelling at her from down the hall." Puck noted, looking at Finn.

"I wasn't yelling at her, we were just talking." Finn insisted.

"Right, well, Mr. Schue's looking for you." Puck told Finn. "Something for glee club."

Finn nodded as he walked away.

Puck looked at Quinn. "I heard him say something about Beth. You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah." Quinn nodded as she took a deep breath. "I should go. I'll see you in glee club, Noah."