Marriage (Quicketh)

"Puck." Brittany said, walking over to the boys. "I know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, but Quinn needs you."

"Quinn and I have already had enough bad luck. If she needs me, I'm there." Puck noted, taking Beth's hand. "Come on, B."

Brittany led the brunettes to the bridal suite, where Santana was waiting with Quinn.

"We'll check on everyone else and let you talk." Santana decided, taking Brittany's hand and leading her out.

"Q, you look beautiful." Puck told her. "Is everything okay?"

Quinn shook her head. "I don't wanna do this."

"You don't wanna get married?" Puck asked.

"I don't want the ceremony my mother planned." Quinn clarified. "And I don't want you to compromise on your faith for mine."

"Q, it's okay." Puck replied.

"No." Quinn shook her head. "No, it's not us and I don't want our marriage to start off like that."

Puck took a deep breath.

"So I was thinking..." Quinn began. "Maybe we should sneak out of here and do this on our own."

"You wanna elope?" Puck asked.

"Yeah." Quinn said. "It'll just be the three of us."

"Technically, four." Puck noted, eyeing Quinn's belly.

Quinn nodded. "What do you think?"

"Is this really what you want?" Puck questioned Quinn. "Because if you're just doing this for me-"

"This is what I want." Quinn interrupted.

"Then let's get out here."