Babysitting (Quick/Klaine/Tike/St Berry)

"Q, if I get another phone call from Blaine or Mike, I just might lose it." Puck noted as he entered the den.

"Cut them some slack, they're new parents." Quinn pointed out.

"Mike isn't." Puck said as the kids entered the den.

"Daddy, can we go swimming?" Beth asked.

"It's not warm enough for the pool, B." Puck shook his head.

"Pleeeease." Beth begged, the other kids echoing her.

"No." Puck said. "The pool is cold, not everyone knows how to swim, and I have to clean it."

"You can go in in a few days, Beth." Quinn added, putting a hand on her baby bump. "Come sit and watch a movie."

"Fine." Beth pouted. "Where's Dalton?"

"He's asleep upstairs." Puck said. "Come sit with Mommy."

Beth and the others sat down on the couch with Quinn. Puck put on a movie before joining them, pulling Hudson onto his lap.

A few minutes into the movie, Puck's phone rang.

"Holy shit." Puck hissed as he got up and let the room to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hey, Noah." Rachel said.

"Rachel? Hey." Puck replied. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to call to see if you and Quinn or the kids need anything." Rachel noted. "Jesse and I have been yelling at everyone to stop calling."

"Thank you. We have everything under control." Puck promised. "I think sometimes they forget we have ten years of experience with parenting."

"Yeah, you guys are pros." Rachel said. "And I don't remember either of you being like this when Beth was a baby."

"We weren't." Puck insisted. "Well, I wasn't. It was hard for Quinn to leave Beth for the first time, but she wasn't so crazy about it."

"Well, luckily, everyone will be picked up tomorrow." Rachel reminded Puck.

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "I forgot they were coming this weekend, but I was just telling Quinn never again."

"They'll get better." Rachel promised. "We'll see you tomorrow."

"See you."

-

"Noah! They're here!" Quinn called as she opened the door. "Hey, guys. Come in."

Rachel and Jesse led Kurt, Blaine, Mike, and Tina into the house.

"How was your weekend?" Quinn asked.

"It was fun." Kurt answered. "We went shopping and we got to see Mercedes."

"Yeah, and we went hiking and to markets." Rachel added. "We saw the Hollywood sign."

"Sounds like you did a lot of fun, touristy things." Quinn noted. "Noah and Beth will be down with the kids in a minute."

"How did everything go here?" Tina wondered.

"Yeah, I hope you weren't too stressed out." Jesse noted.

"Everything was good. The kids all got along and everyone was fine." Quinn explained. "Noah will be happy to have the house to ourselves again, but I'm fine.

"Hey, look who's here, guys."

"Mommy! Daddy!"

"Hey, buddy." Mike smiled, scooping up his son. "Did you have fun?"

The almost-three-year-old nodded. "This house is huge!"

"Yeah, they're gonna hate going back to our apartment now." Tina noted as she picked up her daughter.

"They can stay longer." Beth offered, and Hudson nodded.

"Next time." Quinn nodded back as Puck placed five-month-old baby Dalton in Blaine's arms.

"Let me grab the bags." Puck said, excusing himself upstairs. He returned quickly with all of the overnight bags and the baby's things.

"Thanks again for watching them." Kurt smiled.

"Anytime." Puck nodded. "Our driver can take you to the airport. Have a safe trip home."

"Thanks."

Puck helped the drive load everyone's bags into the car, and he and Quinn said their goodbyes before going inside.

Puck closed the door and sighed with relief. "Never again, Q."