Boat (Quick)

"We're here." Puck noted, pulling into the parking lot of the docks.

Quinn raised her eyebrow as she looked out at the boats. She looked back at Puck. "We're going on a boat?"

"We're going on our boat." Puck smiled as he got out of the car and began unloading it.

Quinn got out of the car and watched as Puck took everything out of the car and picked up as much as he could carry.

"We have a boat?" Quinn asked.

Puck nodded. "I'm stuck between a few names, but come on, I'll show you."

"When you said we were gonna have a weekend getaway, I thought you meant, like, upstate or something." Quinn noted.

"This'll be fun." Puck promised. "We'll get to watch the sun rise on the water and we can go swimming and fishing."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Wait until you see the boat." Puck requested. "Come on."

-

"You know, my dad used to take us boating when we were kids." Quinn told Puck as he rubbed sunscreen in on her shoulders. "My sister was good at fishing, and he'd let me drive the boat before I got seasick."

"Luckily, I prepared for that." Puck stated. "I brought anti-dizzy pills and those bracelets."

"Thank you." Quinn said, smiling as she turned around to face Puck. "I really am excited about spending a weekend alone with you."

"Me, too." Puck smiled as he kissed Quinn lightly.

Wrapping her arms around Puck's neck, Quinn smiled as she deepened the kiss.

Puck pulled away and smiled. "Save some for when the sun goes down."

Quinn laughed lightly. "Let's get moving, Captain."

-

"As much as I love watching you do anything shirtless, how long are you gonna catch and release fish?" Quinn asked.

"Fishing is about patience and relaxation." Puck reminded Quinn. "What else did you wanna do?"

"I'm gonna go swimming." Quinn decided, taking off her coverup to reveal her skimpy red bikini. "And I think you should join me."

Puck smirked as he looked Quinn up and down. "I'll be right there."

"Okay." Quinn said, grabbing a life raft. She tied it to the boat with a rope before tossing it into the water.

Puck secured the fishing rod and took his sunglasses off as he walked over to Quinn and gently wrapped his arms around her.

Quinn smiled and put her hands over Puck's, tilting her head back to look at him.

Puck kissed Quinn lightly and pulled away. He gently tossed her into the water, smiling as she came back up to the surface.

"How's the water?" Puck asked with a smirk.

"Come see for yourself." Quinn said.

"Looks cold." Puck replied, shaking his head.

"It is." Quinn told him, reaching for his hand.

Puck grabbed Quinn's hands and she tugged, causing him to lose his balance and fall into the water.

"How's the water?" Quinn smirked when Puck came up for air.

"You're evil, Fabray." Puck told Quinn as he grabbed the life raft. He held onto it while Quinn sat on it.

"Come here." Quinn said, puckering her lips.

Puck grinned as he kissed Quinn.

Quinn smiled when they parted and got back into the water to swim around with Puck.

When they were tired, Puck climbed back onto the boat and pulled Quinn in, helping her back on. He wrapped Quinn in a towel and put the life raft on the deck.

"Dry off and I'll get us moving again." Puck said.

"Okay." Quinn nodded as she sat down on the bench, soaking up the sun while Puck started driving the boat again.

-

"We missed lunch, but you wanna eat something?" Puck asked.

"Actually, I'm starting to feel a little nauseous." Quinn told Puck. "I think I'm gonna go lay down downstairs for a while. To get out of the sun."

"Yell if you need me." Puck said, kissing Quinn's cheek.

"Thanks." Quinn replied as she headed downstairs.

Quinn laid down on the bed and closed her eyes.

-

Puck put the anchor down and went downstairs to check on Quinn.

"Hey." Puck said softly. "How are you feeling?"

"A little better." Quinn responded.

"Can you eat?" Puck wondered. "I'm gonna have dinner, if you wanna join me."

"I'll eat a little." Quinn nodded, taking Puck's outstretched hand as she slowly got up.

The pair went back up to the deck and Quinn smiled at the sight of the blankets, pillows, and tea candles. She looked at Puck. "A candlelit sunset picnic on the water? How romantic."

Puck smiled. "Come join me."

Quinn and Puck sat down on the blanket, and Puck began digging through and dishing out the food.

"This is so beautiful." Quinn noted, picking up one of the wine glasses.

"Cheers." Puck agreed as he clinked his glass against Quinn's.

-

"I know I was a little hesitant about the boat, but I'm really glad you bought one." Quinn told Puck as they laid curled up under blankets looking up at the stars. "And I'm really glad we're here."

"Me, too." Puck nodded. "Maybe you could help me decide on a name. For the boat."

"What do you have in mind?" Quinn asked.

"Well, I wanted to name her after you or Beth. Or both of you." Puck stated. "So I was thinking Little Miss Ivy League or Barbie or Queen Monkeyface."

"Beth would love that last one." Quinn answered. "Queen Monkeyface."

"Well, that's for both of you." Puck stated. "Queen Quinn and Monkeyface Beth."

"I like that." Quinn smiled as she squeezed Puck's hand.

"Then it's settled." Puck noted.

"It's settled." Quinn echoed, pointing up at the sky. "Look, shooting star."

"Make a wish." Puck said.

Quinn closed her eyes and whispered to herself. When she was done, she opened her eyes. "What'd you wish for?"

"Nothing." Puck answered. "I already have everything I want."

"I love you." Quinn told Puck.

"I love you, too." Puck said. "What did you wish for?"

"More moments like this."