Motel (Fuinn)

"Why were you in that motel?" Finn demanded.

"Because that's where I live now." Sam snapped. "My dad lost his job a few months ago. Then we lost our house. So now we live in that motel in one room. Are you all happy? The truth's finally out."

-

"You shouldn't have bombarded Sam like that." Quinn hissed.

Finn looked at her. "You should've told me."

"I told you there was nothing going on." Quinn responded as she got up.

"You cheated on me with Puck and then you cheated on Sam with me." Finn reminded Quinn.

"Kurt and I both told you there was nothing going on." Quinn stated. "Sam asked us not to tell anyone."

"So you keep secrets and sneak around with your ex now?" Finn asked.

Quinn folded her arms. "Weren't you spying on me with Rachel?"

"That's different." Finn muttered.

"I've been helping Sam look after his brother and sister, and Kurt's been bringing him some old clothes." Quinn explained. "Can you really blame him for wanting to keep it a secret? Look at how you reacted."

Finn didn't say anything.

"You're supposed to be the leader." Quinn reminded Finn. "He's already ashamed and embarrassed, and you just made it even worse."

"I didn't know he was homeless, Quinn." Finn muttered.

"You need to apologize to him." Quinn responded as she got up. "And then you can apologize to me."

"Quinn."

-

"Hey, Sam."

"Hey." Sam mumbled.

"I didn't see you at glee club yesterday." Finn noted.

"Would you still go there after what happened the other day?" Sam asked.

"No, I guess not." Finn muttered sheepishly.

Sam closed his locker and started to walk away.

"Sam, wait." Finn stopped him.

The blonde looked at the brunette.

"I owe you an apology." Finn said, pausing as he looked Sam in the eye. "I'm sorry. It wasn't cool of me to go on that stakeout or make you tell everyone at glee what was going on."

"Yeah." Sam agreed. "It wasn't cool."

"But now we can all help you." Finn responded. "I know Kurt's been helping with clothes, but I feel like your size and style are more similar to mine. And you know, a lot of the other glee kids can help with babysitting and stuff, too."

Sam bit his lip.

"I'm sorry." Finn apologized. "But if you want my help, all you have to do is ask."

"Thanks for the apology." Sam nodded as he walked away.

Finn exhaled and went to find Quinn.

"Quinn." Finn said, walking over to the blonde. "I'm sorry."

Quinn looked at Finn.

"You were right about me needing to trust you." Finn stated. "I should've listened, and I'm sorry."

"What did Sam say?" Quinn wondered.

"He accepts my apology." Finn answered.

"Good." Quinn replied.

"What about you?"

"I forgive you, too."