Summer (Fuinneth)

"Hey." Finn said, joining Quinn on the couch when he got home. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Quinn replied.

"You look upset." Finn noted. "Did Puck say something to you?"

"No, I'm trying to figure things out with Beth." Quinn told Finn.

"What are you trying to figure out with Beth?" Finn wondered.

"The summer." Quinn answered. "Puck's going on tour and he wants me to take her."

"Yeah, I thought you wanted her to be with us." Finn stated.

"I did." Quinn nodded. "But I don't know if it'd be good for her or good for us. Or me."

"I mean, it could be good for us." Finn pointed out. "I wanna marry you and have kids with you someday. Beth will be like a test run to make sure we're on the same page for our future."

"See, that's the problem." Quinn noted. "I don't want Beth being a test run or a guinea pig. I love her too much and I miss her too much."

"I didn't mean it like that." Finn said, apologetically.

"I want that stuff with you, too, Finn." Quinn added. "When we're both ready."

"Well, what if Beth was with us all the time?" Finn suggested. "Puck has a record. Any court would give you full custody."

"No." Quinn shook her head. "No, he's good for her. And I'm not ripping them apart. Plus, if I did that, Puck would never speak to me again, which I guess is what you want since you apparently still don't trust me around him."

"I trust you." Finn replied. "I just don't wanna see you so upset."

"After Beth was born, I told myself I'd never do that again, but the truth is, I'd never do it again with Puck." Quinn said. "But he's still my family and he's a good father, and a good person."

Finn nodded slowly.

"I think I'll decide if Beth's coming for the summer without your input." Quinn added as she slowly got up and excused herself.