Quinn (Puck/Finn/Beiste)

"Everyone, hit the showers and get out of here. Puckerman, meet me in my office."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow as he looked at Finn, who shrugged.

Puck slammed his locker shut and went to Coach Beiste's office. "What's up, Coach?"

"Close the door and have a seat." Coach Beiste said, looking at Puck.

Puck closed the door and sat down.

Coach Beiste put a stack of papers in front of Puck.

"Not that I mind helping out, but shouldn't the quarterback be the one working on the plays?" Puck asked.

"This isn't football paperwork." Coach Beiste told Puck. "This is all the classwork you've missed the past two weeks you've been playing hooky."

Puck didn't say anything.

"The school year just started." Coach Beiste continued. "We're barely a month in."

Puck nodded slowly as he kept his eyes on the papers.

"Your grades cannot get any lower or you'll be ineligible for any sports teams this year." Coach Beiste reminded Puck. "Or at least until you make improvements."

"I know." Puck said.

"Then do something about it!" Coach Beiste yelled. "I wanna help you, but I can't go to class for you. You need to start holding yourself accountable."

"I'm doing my best, Coach." Puck responded.

"Take care of this, Puckerman." Coach Beiste added, dismissing Puck.

Puck grabbed the papers and walked out of the office, heading to his football locker. He shoved the papers into his backpack and paused when he saw Finn had gone into Coach Beiste's office.

Puck waited until Finn came out.

"I heard her yell at you." Finn noted. "And I figured maybe if she knew what happened, she would-"

"She knows what happened." Puck cut Finn off. "The entire school knows. And you know what? Most of them don't care."

Finn frowned.

"I know about that assembly you guys had." Puck stated. "Everyone took turns going up to the mic and making speeches about how Quinn was their best friend when more than half of them treated her like shit the past two years. And you know what? I could've been better, too."

"She loved you." Finn reminded Puck. "You were good to her."

"It should've been me instead of her then." Puck muttered.

"Puck." Finn sighed.

"I have to go get started on all this work from Beiste."