Pool Bar (Quick/ND)

"Hey." Puck said as he walked over to Quinn's locker. "A bunch of us are going out tonight to that new pool bar, and we wanted you to come."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Well, I wanted you to come." Puck clarified. "With me."

"Are you asking me out?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah." Puck answered.

Quinn didn't say anything.

"Or we could go as friends." Puck added. "Whatever you want."

"I'll go with you." Quinn nodded.

"Cool." Puck said. "I'm working on making sure everyone else has fake IDs, but it's basically all the glee kids."

"Sounds like fun." Quinn replied.

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "I'll pick you up at eight then?"

"Okay." Quinn smiled. "See you later."

"See you later."

-

"Noah." Quinn said when they got to the bar. "I wanted to say something before we go inside."

"Sure." Puck nodded.

"We haven't hung out in a while like we used to." Quinn began. "And I don't want there to be any expectations or pressure tonight. Other than hanging out as friends with everyone."

"You think I asked you to come with me 'cause I wanted to hook up with you?" Puck asked, furrowing his eyebrow.

"No, I'm just saying-"

"You of all people know me, Quinn." Puck interrupted.

"I know. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page." Quinn stated. "I miss hanging out with you."

"I'll see you inside." Puck decided. "Make sure you have your fake."

"Puck." Quinn frowned as Puck walked to the door. "Noah."

Puck ignored Quinn and headed inside.

Quinn sighed as she followed Puck.

"ID, miss."

Quinn dug through her bag for her fake ID while she watched Puck walk through the room to their friends.

When the bouncer gave her ID back, Quinn put it away and walked over to everyone.

"Hey, guys." Quinn smiled.

"Now that everyone's here, we can finish with the teams." Santana noted.

"We have four tables so we can do two versus two per table in a tournament." Blaine added.

"What are the teams so far?" Quinn wondered.

"I'm with Santana." Brittany announced happily.

"Is everyone with their boyfriend or girlfriend?" Quinn asked.

"No, I'm with Puck." Finn said. "Blaine's with Sam, Artie's with Mike, Kurt's with Mercedes."

"I'll take Sugar." Tina decided.

"That leaves Rory, Joe, Quinn, and Rachel." Sam noted.

"Girls team?" Rachel suggested, looking at Quinn.

"Sure." Quinn nodded. "We'll take this table."

-

Quinn was setting herself up to take the shot, and since she wasn't any good at pool, no one paid attention when it was her turn. Instead, everyone was lost in their own games and conversations.