Car Accident (Quicketh)

A/N: I'm pretty sure I've written about this before but I was too lazy to look so I'm writing another version

-

"Quinn, wake up." Puck said softly, squeezing Quinn's hand. "Please, just... whatever happens after that, we'll figure it out."

The machines beeped, but Quinn's eyes remained closed.

"Please, Q." Puck begged. "Don't do this to me. Or to Beth. She needs her mom."

"Noah."

Puck wiped his eyes as he turned to the nurse who had entered the room.

"There's a group in the lobby looking for you. Why don't you take a break while I take care of Quinn?"

"I don't want her to be alone." Puck replied.

"I'll be here." The nurse said. "And I'll stay with her until you're back."

Puck bit his lip.

"Go ahead. I got her."

"I'll be right back, Q." Puck whispered as he squeezed her hand and let go of it. He got up and took a deep breath as he exited the room.

Puck headed back to the lobby, pausing when he saw Finn, Rachel, Santana, Brittany, and Beth.

"Hey, how's she doing?" Finn asked.

"What's Beth doing here?" Puck questioned his friends.

"She's been looking for you." Santana told Puck as she passed Beth to him.

"Daddy's got you." Puck sighed, putting Beth on his hip as he kissed her cheek.

"How is she?" Brittany wondered.

"Can we do anything?" Finn offered. "Or get you anything?"

"She's the same." Puck told them. "They don't know if or when she'll wake up."

"Where's Quinn's mom?" Rachel questioned Puck.

"She had a meeting with the insurance company or something." Puck replied. "I don't know."

"Is there anything we can do?" Finn wondered. "Have you slept or eaten?"

"Or showered?" Santana added.

"I showered this morning." Puck told everyone.

"Are you hungry? Finn and I can get you some food." Rachel offered.

"I'm not hungry." Puck said as he looked at Beth. "B, you should stay with Finn. I have to go do something."

"Come here, Drizzle." Finn nodded as he went to take Beth from Puck.

Beth whined and squirmed away from Finn, holding onto Puck.

"Okay, okay." Puck hushed Beth as he rubbed her back. "It's okay. I got you."

Finn looked at Puck. "Can we go see her?"

"Be my guest." Puck nodded. "Beth and I will go in when you're done."

-

"Beth, we're gonna go see Mama." Puck began. "But Mama is gonna look different."

Beth looked at Puck.

"She might look scary." Puck warned Beth. "And maybe it's not a good idea for you to see her, but I don't know how much longer she's gonna be like this so..."

Puck took a deep breath as he slowly opened Quinn's hospital room door. He said goodbye to his friends as they all cleared out.

"If you wanna leave the room, we'll leave." Puck told the almost-two-year-old. "But I got you."