Affair (Quick)

"Hi." Quinn said as she greeted Puck with a kiss when she got home. She smiled at the sight of the flowers on the table. "For me?"

Puck nodded.

"What's the occasion?" Quinn wondered, putting her things down and walking over to read the card. She froze and looked at Puck.

"How long have you been cheating on me?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"Noah, I-"

"How long, Quinn?" Puck cut her off.

"A little over a month." Quinn admitted softly.

"A month?" Puck echoed. "Why?"

"Noah, don't do this." Quinn shook her head.

"I have a right to know why." Puck decided as he got up from the couch. "Tell me."

"When I agreed to marry you, you told me you'd get it together." Quinn reminded Puck. "And instead you're always out with Sam or Artie or Jake, or you're off getting drunk and high."

"That's really what you think of me?" Puck wondered.

"You promised me you would never turn into your father." Quinn noted. "You said-"

"Pack a bag and get out of here." Puck ordered.

"What?" Quinn asked.

"You cheated on me." Puck said. "Can't you ever be with someone and not cheat?"

"Noah, I love you." Quinn told Puck. "I don't want anyone else."

"Get the fuck out of here." Puck hissed, his eyes full of anger. "Now."