Kōyō x Yosano - Predator and Prey

This was bad. Really bad. Worse than being in the lunatic asylum. The doctor could feel her breathing getting faster. Never. She swore to herself that she would never do it again. Yet she stood there, on this battlefield...

This battlefield of society. Only once did she go to a high society party to accompany the chef since he needed a female companion. It was so boring that she would have killed herself on the spot if she could! But seriously the knifes were so bad, you had to use a lot of strength. And until then someone would have tried helping her, ugh.

The most boring thing was the chatting. Talking about unnecessary topics. How beautiful your dress is. How much you paid for it. How someone betrayed her husband. Nobody interested in autopsy. Nobody interested in how organs were connected and how they looked like. Nobody interested in how much blood you had to loose to be in a critical state. Just boring talk. Yosano couldn't stand these oh-so-interesting woman. It wasn't interesting at all! They all just screamed when she started talking about how dissect a living human being. They were just boring, why should she listen to Kunikidas advices?

The next thing she didn't like was the food. It was too much. You could feed so many men with this! Being in the army you were used to the bare minimum. The doctor would sometimes do with only a bit of water and bread for the whole day. That bastard mafia boss always made sure that she had at least something to eat. Even though she would spit it out later at some points.

However this was just a small issue the real issue was with the food being so complicated. Small tarts. Little cupcakes. Cookies. And that was just the dessert. The doctor couldn't help but want to try everything – which wasn't the best option concerning her figure. She had to keep those curves for her wife~... And for Kunikida. She didn't want to do a bit of his hellish training plan for employees.

So how come she was in this situation you may ask now? Only one person could ask Yosano for something and she would immediately say yes. Well almost anything. They still argued about who would propose first. Kōyō had pleaded her wife with such puppy eyes that she couldn't say no to this queen. She was just too adorable and sexy.

Therefore the doctor stood in a corner awkward by herself. Her wife, the light of her life, her reason to live was a bit farther away. She was doing some things for work like talking with some officials, secretly giving them a few letters from her boss. The usual things. Yosano didn't mind at the time since she just wanted to leave this boresome hell. Plus if they left nobody could look at Kōyō in her beautiful dress anymore. Staying at home just became more and more attractive...

"I'm ready honey", the red haired woman purred while sneaking her arm around the smaller ones waist. She was so lucky to spend some more time with her wife!

"Great, should we go home then?", the doctor looked up seductively to her beautiful angle. Maybe an angle of death but still an angle. No wait scratch that a goddess! She then shot a glance at the men that were still ogling her Kōyō. A smirk creeped on her face as she saw there shored or frustrated faces. Too bad she already snatched the best one, huh?

As the doctor was having the time of her life showing off her wife she was too oblivious for said ones hidden intentions. Kōyōs dark secret. The real reason why she dragged the doctor in there even though everyone could look at her. Kōyō wasn't stupid. She knew that Yosano attracted many glances. With that beautiful dress of hers and the mysterious aura? Everyone would fall for that.

So why would the overly jealous and possessive mafia executive do this? To dance obviously.

Kōyō really loved dancing. Gracefully gliding, almost floating over the floor. Turning around, falling back into the others arms. It was an act of trust and elegance. It was more fun than anyone could imagine. Before she didn't dance. She quietly executed her orders. Like a machine.

This changed with Mori. It was her very first time accompanying the new boss to a party. She normally stood quiet as it was expected of her. She executed orders. Nothing more, nothing less. She could still remember it as if it was yesterday. The older male reaching out to her, inviting her for a dance. He knew of her skills. She was good. She had trained a lot to not gain unnecessary attention. She mistook his gesture for an order.

Later the mafia executive would learn that it was an invitation. The mafia boss didn't order unnecessary workout. However unlike you would expect he was actually a huge dork for classic dancing. Waltz, disco fox – the boss could dance it all. Without Kōyō realizing it he made her fall into this obsession as well. Everyone was struck in awe when the two of them dominated the dance floor. They both adored dancing. It was a deep pit they couldn't escape from.

Just to clarify it: The executive did not like the boss. Really she was more into curves and more... more extra fat on the chest, if you get what I mean. However just as a dancing partner the boss was perfect. And ever since she had experienced this fun she swore to herself that she would teach her children. Chuuya had suffered under her tutoring a lot. Now she had to realize the vision of her dancing with her wife. As if she could wait until their marriage! It was perfect to look into her eyes while also staying in a very touching position. Perfect.

Kōyō mistook Moris invitation as an order. So she used that knowledge to extend her hand towards her loving Yosano. The doctor also mistook the invitation as a gesture to leave. Perfect.

She slowly dragged her victim towards the floor not being aware of it's fate. She wouldn't let the opportunity slip to present herself with her wife while also exercising her hobby and interest. After all there was the saying in the mafia that Kōyō never once let one of her victims escape. Atsushi was an exception. He would have been dead if he would have been a normal boy. Well better for Akutagawa considering how many times said one cut off the tigers legs.

A hand on Yosanos waist. The other lifting their hands a bit higher. Standing on the edge of the dancefloor where other pairings already danced a little. The prey realized it's fate. Though it was too late.

The small doctor couldn't even do anything as she was swept onto the dance floor by her wife leading her. It was an understatement saying that the red haired woman was good at dancing. She was absolutely perfect, flawless like Odasaku. Her movements were so smooth it was as if she was born for dancing. Her lead was clear, nobody could mistake it. Absolutely gorgeous and perfect – unlike the doctor.

Yosano was a member of the army. She was used to staying stiff, always on alert in case of bombs. She liked swinging sharp and heavy weapons. But she did not twirl by doing so. Oh no. She couldn't swing her hips. It took her so long to learn how to twerk and Fortnite dance from Dazai and Ranpo that it was embarrassing to name the time. Why did she learn to twerk? For her wife and to annoy Kunikida with her and Dazai twerking on the table. Pretty obvious, right?

So as that goddess floated onto the dance floor and gracefully dragging the doctor along said one almost fell. That was the first embarrassment. Next one came a second later when she stepped directly onto her wife's foot.

As it slowly became easier moving around and not having as many faults as before Kōyō thought it was the time to go full out. She initiated a twirl. A TWIRL. The doctor almost fell onto the ground. Luckily the executive was so strong to lift her up with a strong pull and catching the small untalented dancer in her arms.

"I hate this", Yosano pouted at her wife.

Kōyō only laughed at this adorable sight. Dancing and her wife. The day couldn't be any more perfect. Oh she loved her so much~

__________________________________________________________________________________

Some queens and a headcanon of mine :D Hope you enjoyed the chapter uwu