Kōyō x Yosano - Children

Trigger warning: this could be a bit with gore (I dunno I better say that before even if it's just a little bit. I don't want people to feel sick or something if they don't like this kind of stuff :D)

"For the tenth time no" the black haired woman sighed. It was not easy for her to refuse her lover. Kōyō was so cute and hard to resist. At least for her. Atsushi said she was scary but he was wrong. She perhaps cut off his leg but seriously it's Atsushi so who hasn't almost killed him?

Legs seemed to be Atsushis favorite things to lose. He could always lend a hand but not a leg. What a dork.

"Please?" The orange haired woman pleaded even crouching down a bit so her smaller woman could see her puppy eyes perfectly.

"We can't steal a child", Yosano sighed.

"But you took Kyoka from me!" Kōyō tried to make her feel guilty.

"She came with us on her free will", Yosano sighed again. Too late she realized the hidden meaning behind her words.

"So I can lure her in?", The taller males eyes sparkled. Her beauty was so blinding that Yosano had to fight the urge to shield her eyes AND say yes.

"We are not pedophiles like Mori". Yosano spat out the name of this disgusting shitty...

"But I want to have a child with you! I love children and just think how lovely we would be as mothers!"

"Oh sure a nutcase and a mafia executive, what could go wrong?". Her sarcasm was dripping down onto the floor.

Yosano had her reasons for not wanting a child. She had no idea how to deal with them. Since her childhood wasn't the best she didn't know what to do and how to be a good mother. Plus children were irritating loud and annoying. Weirdly this description also fits her two coworkers and partners in crime. Though she wouldn't say that to Kōyō. Kōyō was always in a bad mood when hearing Dazais name since he as she stated "stole away" her son Chuuya.

Kōyō on the other hand was completely interested in having children. She wanted to be a good mother play with them and pamper them. She would be the perfect mother if she didn't have this complex. The complex was about how life should be divided. Those who already live in the darkness should stay there and the others stay in the light. Therefore the things she would teach the little one wouldn't be... let's say they wouldn't be normal.

So it was better if the two of them stayed away from children. The best pairs for children would probably be Kunikida with Katai and Odasaku with Ango. Kunikida could even manage Dazai and Ranpos whims plus their undone work. He was born to be the mom friend.

"Look she's going into a dark alley! What if she gets hurt? We should help and take her with us helping her getting over the shock and putting on cute kimonos..." the red haired woman fantasized.

"Honey I think your real intentions are showing. She will be fine."

"She just went into a dark alley alone. Are you sure she is okay honey?"

"I always did that. And you did too. We're both fine so", Yosano shrugged.

"Yeah but we are different babe. Did you forget that?"

For a second the small woman was confused. She then realized her fault in her thoughts. Crazy how something that was so unreal for others could become the norm in her own reality. Her life could never be considered normal could it. "Fine", she gave in.

Her girlfriend took her hand as fast as she could and walked content into the alley. And Kōyō was right with her hunch. The little girl was surrounded by mean looking men who were laughing.

"How much would ya say?"

"20.000. She's a good catch. The prizes for little girls even went up a little, we sure are lucky." The man on the right chuckled showing his rotten teeth.

Kidnapping. They were talking about kidnapping the girl. And even worse: Slavery. It was a big thing that was trending on the black market. The agency and the government hadn't discovered it yet.

The mafia on the other had found out about this trend a few days ago. As soon as it started. And Mori was not amused. The mafia was somewhat of an underground government for the black market. Little children were cute and adorable in Moris opinion. Yes he was a pedophile. But he would never harm or touch a child. So this trend was something the boss wanted to get rid off as soon as possible.

It was a great package for Kōyō. They were searching for the kidnappers for some time now. She could capture one and stop her work from having unnecessary overtime and spend mor time with her beautiful girlfriend. Plus she could find out if this child had some parents or if she could just take her with her...

"20.000? Why should you sell a child", Yosano said clearly angered. So they really didn't knew was what Kōyō thought.

"Look another potential one"

"Man that one sure is sweet. She would be worth a lot... or we take a round be-", the man was cut off by a knife slicing through his eyes leaving him screaming in agony.

"How dare you look at my wife with such lusting eyes! People like you should just perish like the little insects you are" Kōyō growled. She couldn't stand others looking at HER girlfriend like that.

"Man this chick is insane. Grab the kid and let's get outta here", one man screamed and forcefully grabbed the little girl. The little one screamed and cried.

As he turned forward to run away and drag the child behind him he stopped. Yosano was standing in front of him. A big knife in her hand. His eyes widened in shock as she gracefully swung the weapon to cut off his body parts only to heal him after the fight. She was a doctor after all.

Kōyō didn't like actively engaging in a fight. It was nicer to stay at the side and let her ability do the rest. Plus her Kimono wouldn't get dirty.

However this time was different. They were threatening a CHILD. They were lusting over HER girlfriend. They were the reason she had to work OVERTIME.

So after letting her ability protect the girl and her innocence by covering her eyes and ears she helped her beautiful girlfriend. Their clothes were dripping with blood and the men were neatly tied up. Their clothes were cut and bloody but their body was fine thanks to the ability of the black haired woman.

"Do you have a mother? Where is your family?", Yosano kneeled down in front of the girl. Her eyes were still covered.

The girl pointed into another direction. They could hear a males voice calling her name. Probably her father. Yosano turned the little girl around. "You run into this direction now if this is your father" the girl nodded. "Don't look back and don't stop" Yosano then pushed the little girl.

She ran and then disappeared. "There you are Natsu" indicating that she arrived.

Kōyō sighed. "What a shame... she even had orange hair..."

The orange haired queen then proceeded by letting her ability pick up the men and ordered it to carry them to the boss. It was her day off and she was with her girlfriend so Mori should investigate them. No interrogation from her.

"My Queen? Should we go home and change into something more comfortable and watch a movie?" Yosano requested.

"Sure".

They then proceeded to go home and watch a film. Though they were just flirting not even giving the film a glance.

Another failed day to convince Yosano to get a child. However it was too early to give up...

________________________________________________________________

Okay I hope this kind of story is okay too :D More story but I guess less shipping... please tell me if you like it or not owo

So this was also requested by @lookingghosts and man I enjoy writing one shots about queens... (just kidding I enjoy writing bungou stray dogs one shots with any pair :p)

Hope you enjoyed it and I will finish the last one uwu