Fukumori - Fighting

Mori opened the door and held it open so his little beautiful oh so adorable angle could enter.

As Elise walked past without sparing a look at this gesture she whipped her hair back. "I'm tired Rintaro". It wasn't a complain but a demand to him.

"Of course my angle" Mori fussed around the little lady. Brushing her hair. Brushing her teeth. Washing. Clothing. It was part of their routine in the evening or the morning when work took some extra time and they hadn't slept before.

Mori gave it his all to make this adorable creature feel loved and pleased. Something people could find admirable... or creepy. His husband on the other hand found it annoying.

The late night procedure would take a lot of time away from his husbands time. Not to mention the morning procedure. So sometimes even if Mori was home they couldn't see each other since he just fussed over Elise.

So after Mori was done putting Elise to sleep and storing away the dresses they bought together he sat down next to his husband.

Silence filled the room as the only sound was Moris hand reaching for a book.

"Welcome home pedophile" the older man greeted his husband.

Fukuzawa wasn't someone to show his emotions easily. Obvious situation since he had a resting bitch-face and only the ones who were really close with him could detect his emotions in his facial expressions. He treated everyone calm and equally since all men were equal to him.

The only one he treated different was Mori and Natsume-sensei. He respected Natsume-sensei deeply always considering his opinion and staying friendly. He would act more emotional with Mori though. As he would just shrug some actions off he would always give snarky remarks to Mori. There was sometimes nothing Mori could do right. The difference was due to the different professions and power of Mori and others and also that he was his husband. Fukuzawa knew that only some remarks wouldn't make the mafia boss lose his cool and that sometimes some self improvement wasn't the worst thing to happen to Mori.

However the word "pedophile" was insulting Mori to his biggest core. "I am NOT a pedophile! I just adore children that are under 12 very much!" he defended himself more or less successfully.

"So a pedophile" Fukuzawa stated while turning a page in his book.

"A pedophile is someone who adores children as well and I get that" Mori continued "but as I adore children I do not want to harm them in any way. Just looking and no touching. Don't put me into the same category as those perverts". It seemed as if Mori was deeply offended.

"Excuse me. I seemed to overlook that spending so much time and money on a little girl that is not even your child is considered normal" the grey haired male glanced up over his reading glasses that made him look so cute in Moris opinion. Not that he would say that out loud.

"People have different interests"

"And yours seem to be the same as the ones of a pedophile thus making you a pedophile. If you have all the symptoms you can't say that you don't have this illness" Fukuzawa lifted an eyebrow.

"If we go with that rule then you are a catophile" the black haired male leaned back.

"Please what?" the taller male was perplexed.

"A catophile. You adore cats. You want the best for them. You spend a ridiculous amount of time on them" Mori crossed his arms.

"But this is diff-"

Mori cut him off: "It's not! All we do is care for them. You have the same symptoms as me so it must be a very similar illness".

Fukuzawa sighed. The rationalist always managed to use the other partners arguments for his sake.

"Cats and Children are different"

"They are both mammals, cute and stupid. They like sweets and play with stuffed toys. There are similarities" The mafia boss argued.

Fukuzawa just sighed. It was like Kunikida trying to ague with Dazai about Morality. Discussions with a genius were tiring and very hard to win so sometimes it's better to just let it slide.

They both continued to read. Television wasn't something the would frequently watch. Books were just better and more challenging. The trouble trio in the agency would always call Fukuzawa a boomer for this opinion but he didn't see a reason why others should order him what to do in his free time. Since all men are equal everyone had the equal right to do what they wanted. If someone were to decide what others should do than this one would be above the others.

After a while Mori spoke up again: "Why though?"

His purple orbs met blue ones.

They looked at each other in silence.

"Unlike you I do not neglect my work"

"I always do my work perfectly on time. My schedule is just more flexible than Kunikidas" Mori shrugged.

"I mean your work as a husband. You seem to spend less time with me" Fukuzawa stated. Others would blush now but Fukuzawas expression was just serious.

Mori was bluffed. Fukuzawa was always kind of blunt but he rarely stated his opinion so clear. He always left space and tolerated most other opinions. "... the time we spend together is not in my schedule".

Fukuzawa huffed. He seemed a bit angry so it was more than necessary for the shorter male to explain what he meant with this.

Mori scratched his head awkwardly. It was hard for the rationalist to admit his true feelings. It had been a long journey until he could discover what his feeling meant let alone confess. It was still a challenge just to say "I love you". "The time we spent together is not in my schedule since it is considered free time. I do not see the need to have anything planned since I do what I enjoy and not work or something to make others enjoy something".

The answer seemed to calm the older male. He also seemed very content but that could be just Moris senses deceiving him.

At first the black haired male didn't know what to do. So he did as he perceived in some shows and books and leaned his head against the taller males shoulder. It was even more relaxing than described in some romantic books with which he tried to study love a bit more.

"You should still try to spend some more time with me" Fukuzawa said before looking at the book again.

________________________________________________________________

This one was requested by @sol_smol so thank you it was very fun to write (and hopefully also to read xD)

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment on anything uwu

Lastly I wanna ask something (surprise): This book was published on the 18th of August so should I do a little special story as an anniversary thing or not?