Tanizaki x Tachihara - A mission

Tachihara was on a mission again. A very important mission. It was his day off but he didn't care about that. He usually worked through the whole week. It was in some way amusing and calming to, well, fuck shit up. To once in a while go berserk and not worry like he usually did.

However this mission was different. He had to be careful. Very careful. One wrong step and his whole effort would be gone. It took him six months – six WHOLE months – to come this far! He couldn't afford stopping now. It was either winning or losing. No in between. He would never allow an in between to happen. Never.

"Tea?", the orange haired male looked at him to which Tachihara nodded with a smile. Yes it took him 6 whole months to gain Tanizakis trust. It took him six whole moths to sit in his room and drink tea with this certain member of the agency. He was not infiltrating them. He wasn't a double agent after all. He would never. Never has he ever...

Six months to get this far. Six months to clear the misunderstandings. Well less misunderstandings but more the one time he kidnapped him and fucked up. At least he didn't hurt Naomi. His whole plan would have been destroyed then.

He used a few infiltrating tactics from the Mafia. He came to apologize with a few slices of cake earning his trust after Dazai confirmed that Tachihara had no ulterior motives. "At least not in the way you are thinking of..." was what the brown haired male added to that conclusion. Damn him he almost gave away the real intention of the red head.

But now it was done. He sat in his room. It was surprisingly normal. A few family pictures. Nothing much to think was weird. Tachiharas room was more... more edgy? He was actually a big fan of metal and was vibing with Gin about it a lot. And flowers. He never admitted that to his colleagues but his room was filled with all kinds of flowers. Especially Hyacinths. They were his favorites after all. He could give some to Tanizaki...

"Brotheeeer!~"

The mafia member was interrupted in his thoughts when he heard footsteps. NO! Not again. That couldn't be! He came so far! They were sitting in a room together drinking tea! It was the perfect time to go a step further! To-

The door of the room swung open: "Brotheeer!~". The black haired girl threw herself into her brothers arms. She was always butting in. Seriously Tachihara could have completed his mission in two months if IT HADN'T BEEN FOR THIS GIRL. She was way too close to his Tanizaki!

"Ohh... You have a guest", Naomi exclaimed still clutching onto her brother.

"As if you hadn't noticed, Naomi!", Tachihara spit her name out. After all he was too shy to name Tanizaki by his first name. Gin always said that was surprising due to his normal fiercy behavior.

"Of course I haven't, Tachihara~", Naomi returned the favor clinging even more to her brother. Damn this "platonic love" thing that allowed her to do all this. Tachihara felt furious and... well and jealous.

Little did those two know that they had stirred up a misunderstanding over the years. Tanizaki was friendly and kind. And maybe not as smart as his sister. Said man thought that those two had gotten... closer. Yes, he thought that Tachihara came over to see Naomi and not him. Of course he tried his best to find out whether he was the right one for his precious little sister. He would never give Naomi to anyone! And if anyone dared to hurt her then they would regret it. Tanizaki was a nice guy with a small obsession you could say. Little did he know that he just got the wrong sibling Tachihara was interested in.

Tanizake thought that it was time to give his sister a bit more freedom. Protective? Yes but not in a way to get into her love life. Ah, they grow up so fast~, was what he thought. Still he felt a little sad.

"I'm going to get us some more tea", he smiled at the two "lovebirds". As said not as smart as his sister and maybe a bit TOO convinced about the cuteness and charm of his sister.

"Then I'm going to help you carry it", Tachihara saw his chance and shot a sweet smile at the orange haired male. In response said one smiled back. It was too precious for Tachiharas to see and he felt his heart beating louder. His life was perfect – he even opened the door for his crush. Everything was again going smoothly...

"Then I will help too!", Naomi exclaimed and clinged onto her brothers arm. She then turned around and looked at Tachihara with an evil smirk. That girl was the devil! How could she go against every attempt! It was seriously frustrating.

So the three of them went into the kitchen to get some more tea. Three people were more than enough... damn if Naomi would have just waited then Tachihara could gain some more affection and then strike!

He would love to eat a lemon of Kajii right now... Normally it was common courtesy for all the mafia members to stay away from any lemon. Literally. You could never know if Kajii put one down as a prank or if he just misplaced one. If you need a lemon you have to buy it. NEVER EVER take one that's just laying around. Tanizaki always laughed at Tachihara when they first met up and the mafia member would jump away from the table he leaned against. Quite the embarrassing scene. Said one tried to look cool but these things made all the mafia members react like cats to cucumbers. Horrifying... Though Koyo on her period was even worse...

Tanizaki tried to reach the sugar. It was placed a bit higher than it was comfortable to reach. That one damn centimeter you were always missing... Chuuya always told them that they had it still quite easy. But this time Tachihara could show off his skills. Damn the two centimeter height difference could be put to use!

So to show off his cool side the red head grabbed the sugar over the oranged haired male and gave it to him smiling. Kind and gentle. That's the appeal. He practiced it thousand times with Gin. He had to keep his cool. No cursing. Smiling. And no creepy smile like all the mafia members had. Seriously they just all smiled creepy and a "normal" smile was achieved by a few only. Hirotsu was the only one not struggling with it. The boss had it worse though. He didn't really put much effort in smiling normally anyway. Even his laugh was the one of a maniac just like Dazais. They both could smile normally but damn you would never know whether it was real or not. Then even Fukuzaways resting bitch face was better...

"Thanks", Tanizaki said with a slight blush. 'Cute', was the only thing running through Tachiharas mind. Thank Chuuya he wasn't saying anything since he would have probably said some pretty stupid stuff then...

Naomi was glaring at the read head meanwhile. It would be a pain to seduce her brother with her around but Tachihara was known for his loyalty and his temper. It would take a lot of time until the two would realize that they could use what they had in common: Their love for the orange haired male. Jup those two would bond and rant for days how cute he was... However as said this would still take a GREAT while to be accomplished...

________________________________________________________________________________

That was kinda hard to write? I REALLY don't know if I got the characters at least a bit right but hey as long as SOMEONE enjoyed it uwu So this one was requested by @lookingghosts so I hope I didn't fail your expectations xD