Kōyō x Yosano - Anticipation

It was very early in the morning. The sun was about to rise from her absence and the streets became empty. There were only a few lost drunk people roaming around to get home. The gangs and the crime that cultivated the streets before went to sleep.

All in all a morning like every day. A morning that slowly announced the end of the tiring work in the underground. The rising of the sun that would show that the long awaited end of work was near.

Kōyō stretched in her seat. She finished earlier than expected. Though the day had been quite exhausting. After all she had to take care of a quite the number of 'trash'. Really some people didn't know how to behave in front of an executive.

Especially when they met Kōyō for the first time. Many men were too full of themselves and regarded women as the 'lower species'. Especially many rich men and gangsters. They looked down on her and would regret it the moment after. How dare they ignore her strength?

It was truly humiliating so in return she let them cower beneath her. She disposed of the unnecessary chess pieces. There were a few who would see her true worth and behind their own prejudices. Those people offered her a job and tried to gain her good side. They tried to sooth her out of fear. It was so much better than being humiliated and looked down just because of your gender.

Once there was an extremely nasty business partner. Not only was he suspected for a few cases of rape but he also looked down on women on a daily basis and even rejected business proposals from enterprises lead by women. Mori only laughed at this how he called it 'inefficient and inferior' thinking. Long story short after that business partner arrived he was greeted by the lady in the front. And by the ladies on the desk. Every male co-worker in the company dressed as a female. You could see many bearded females glaring at the man in the suit.

The man was brought towards the bosses office. By Kōyō and Chuuya. Both in a Kimono. They passed the balcony of an old bearded 'women' smoking. Next to him was Akutagawa. Even the emo kid participated. Though Gin had a bit too much fun and just put bright red lipstick on her brothers face.

The man was clearly uncomfortable. The final blow was then delivered by Mori. Yes the boss himself took part in the passive resistance. He had his hair braided by Elise. Wore a long dress that wasn't anywhere near short. Only to then reject the whole business proposal. A power move.

The whole company was screaming and partying over this win. People were going crazy. So all in all: The mafia didn't mess with women rights.

Kōyō chuckled a bit at remembering this wonderful activity. She then stood up to look for some small work. Something easy to pass the time she wasn't a workaholic. After a few minutes she found some documents that had to be sorted. Easy work what a win.

So as Kōyō completed the task for a while the office was slowly filled with her colleagues. Chuuya sat next to her finishing some documents. Didn't seem as much so he probably could go home on time. Nothing that Kōyō couldn't stop. Plus the sorting was getting boring.

Naturally she got out her phone clicking into gallery. Chuuya looked up. He knew what was coming. "Kōyō no", he tried to stop her. But to no avail.

"Look isn't that outfit cute?~ We both went shopping yesterday and it was such a wonderful date", Kōyō beamed while practically shoving the photo into Chuuya's face. As she swiped for the next Outfit there was only a picture of a man.

"Uhm-", Chuuya felt clearly uncomfortable now.

"He took photos of my wife", Kōyō smiled "I'm going to take care of that after work".

Chuuya answered with a long sip of coffee. Kōyō could be extremely dangerous and he was not going to just get himself killed for a stranger. Plus he still had to take care of those documents.

"Or that outfit! It's so cute!", Kōyō sighed while looking at the picture of her wife. Yosano was wearing a black summer dress with flowers on it. Kōyō could look at this picture all day. Maybe she should frame it...

Half an hour later she had finally completed her distraction. Only ten minutes left to spare until she could finally leave for her wife...

"Ugh I want to go home now~", she sighed while closing her eyes.

"You say that after distracting me and getting me some overtime".

"Well if I'm lucky you might miss your husband due to the time delay", Kōyō chuckled. Never would she not get into the way of their relationship. But it was fine since she was a flower blooming in the darkness. She had always been evil. Maybe tomorrow she will delay it with some pudding for Chuuya...

"Well maybe I want to meet him?", Chuuya looked at Kōyō. Kōyō stared back. "Yeah true he probably destroyed one of my cars again..".

"Well I'M going to meet my wife", a wide smile was placed on the older woman's face. "I'm going home on time and silently go into the kitchen. Then I'm going to cook her some wonderful breakfast and shower her with love until she goes to work!". Kōyō had such a masterplan! Oh how it made her happy to just give everything and only love to her wife!

Yosano always said that Kōyō could just go to bed since working for so long must be exhausting. However Kōyō knew that her wife was awake early in the morning. A habit from the army and due to nightmares. She knew that her wife would only eat a toast in the morning with some water. Nothing on it, just toast. She knew that her wife would only do practical mechanical tasks to survive but not to live.

Since then Kōyō always made a great breakfast. Sometimes pancakes. Sometimes scrambled eggs. Sometimes rice with salad and an egg. She tried all kinds of breakfasts. It was a secret hobby of hers. So that Yosano would feel loved and at home. That she could forget the horrible past. The past she was yet willing to tell Kōyō.

How often did Kōyō threaten Mori to tell her? Would she truly kill him if he told her? All the time he just laughed and ignored her. He even ignored the knife at his throat. What an abuse of power, Kōyō could only pout at that unfair situation...

"Should I try crêpes today?", Kōyō wondered. Yosano would eat anything so it would be fine... Kōyō was also a small fan of sweets though she would never admit that. She was born in the darkness so why bother with sweets?

"Tempting can I sneak in?", Chuuyaa laughed. Her wife and her son? Jackpot. Kōyō smiled brightly as she nodded.

A few seconds later she was disappointed. Mori had entered the room asking whether Chuuya truly wanted to look at their lovey dovey flirting.

"Uhm... I'm sorry Kōyō I- uhm, still have to-" Chuuya started. Mori then reached out to help him: "You still have to investigate the illegal skating range?". Obviously the boss had ulterior motives. But what's worse their endless flirting or looking at some cool skating tricks?

Chuuya nodded and then buried himself in documents again. Mori chuckled and looked towards Kōyō: "You really try your best at stopping him from leaving on time, don't you?".

Kōyō returned a smile. She then very obviously looked at the clock. Then to her boss. Then again towards the clock.

"There are only a few minutes left and I know you won't do anything anyway. You can go earlier", Mori sighed while Kōyō jumped out of her seat and practically running all the way to her house to make some breakfast.

________________________________________________________________________________

I guess these chapters are less fluffy and more everyday life... At least no angst, huh? Hope you still enjoy them uwu