Fukumori - The good old times

Every Soukoku pair starts with hate. It's like an unspoken rule. The most powerful teams will start with bickering and nagging. At least that's what Mori believed. At least that's what was proven in the past.

The latest example would be Shin soukoku. Atsushi and Akutagawa immediately started to fight. They had two different perceptions even though both of them were children that were left alone to survive. Both of them had different tactics to survive and different luck. Still once they jumped over their shadow and had a common enemy they became extremely strong.

Then there was the soukoku team. Double black. The most powerful team feared by all. Due to them meeting as two arrogant children they fought what seemed forever. Both of them were confident in their abilities and didn't like losing. Obviously a small rivalry started. They would bicker about everything. Maybe both of them were still glad that they had someone their age to talk to...

The least known team would be Mori himself and Fukuzawa. Nobody really expected that they once worked together. Many probably didn't know it yet.

"What are you thinking about?", Fukuzawa looked at his husband and tilted his head. He could never guess what was going on inside the other ones head.

"About... How do old people call it? The good old times", Mori chuckled. "Though you could be considered as an old man".

"I'm only five years older".

"And I'm taking care of my skin and health".

"By bathing it in blood?", Fukuzawa raised an eyebrow.

Mori couldn't help but laugh a little: "Well I thought about us working together. Quite an odd thing considering our different opinions and moral systems..."

Fukuzawa shrugged: "I still do not believe that deceiving and killing is the right way. I do remember that one time you destroyed an entire company within a day. Still people were more scared about my expression..."

"I do not support companies who support child labor. It was their own fault for starting such a business. And legal ways would be too time consuming", Mori smiled.

"You are very cold and efficient. No wonder I disliked you since the beginning", Fukuzawa laid down his book he had been reading. Both of them sat on the couch so he turned towards the black haired male with a monotone face.

"Truly you are cruel for saying that to my face", Mori dramatically exclaimed and sighed even louder.

"At times you can be more of a drama queen than Dazai"

"NOW I feel insulted", Mori who had been until now leaning on Fukuzawa's shoulder moved away. "So you disliked me from the beginning? Was it research or instinct?".

"Instinct. You are good at hiding everything about yourself. It took me some time to figure out that you were in the army", Fukuzawa reached for his cup of tea. How could he get his husband to move back...

"Well your information wasn't easy to get either. Do you know how many men I had to bribe?", Mori laughed, "That was truly an interesting task. One reason why I accepted you as my bodyguard".

"Is the other reason because I'm handsome?", Fukuzawa replied. Maybe it was a joke. Maybe it was a flirt. Maybe it was a genuine question. Nobody would ever know since his expression gave no clue about the intention behind that question.

"Because you are an outstanding swordsman. Why would I need someone who looks pretty?".

"..."

"Anyway I still do remember that one time you were extremely angry at me-"

"You kicked a cat", Fukuzawa remarked calmly. The storm inside him could not be seen.

"It got into my way. Excuse me for simply walking on the sidewalk and a cat walking over there like it's his right. And if I may say it was a hilarious occasion after two cars nearly crashed by avoiding a cat", Mori chuckled a bit at the thought. It was hilarious how some people almost lost their lives only to save a cat.

"It is a living being. It doesn't deserve to be treated in such a way", Fukuzawa sighed.

"Yesterday when you caught a mouse with your bare hand you just threw it out the window towards our neighbors", Mori rolled his eyes. Fukuzawa would be a person to do everything for a cat. It was like his morals were completely twisted. Killed a cat? Die. Didn't feed a hungry cat? Perish. How ridiculous...

"No living-", Fukuzawa started once again.

"You killed a mosquito yesterday", Mori started debating.

"That's a different matter", a sigh escaped to tall man's mouth.

"How is that a different matter?"

"Those vampire flies are a gift from the devil"

"True. But how did you call them?", Mori was utterly confused at his husbands choice of words. The WHAT?

"Vampire fly", Fukuzawa stated as if it's the most normal thing to say. He looked Mori dead in the eye. Said one blinked a few times until he bursts into laughter.

For a few minutes the laugh of Mori filled the whole room. His stomach ache and he had troubles breathing since he was laughing so hard. Fukuzawa on the other hand didn't react a bit only looking at his laughing husband. Cute.

Mori wiped away his tears: "Vampire fly? That's unexpectedly cute!". As he stood up from the floor he had fell on for laughing so hard he gave his husband a small peck on the cheek. After a while he became unfaced of Fukuzawa not showing any sort of emotions.

"I don't think it's such a funny name", Fukuzawa answered confused while sneakily wrapping an arm around his husbands waist so that he would go away.

"Well I suppose not. It is just something funny coming from such an emotionless and stern face. Perhaps it's also caused by my lack of sleep"

"Lack of sleep?"

"I haven't slept for five day dear. I already told you about that incident", Mori raised an eyebrow. That little reminder worked quite effectively. Without even answering Fukuzawa swiftly picked up his husband bridle-style.

"I still have some documents left I have to finish. I was just taking a break while talking to you. Please let me finish", Mori tried to convince Fukuzawa to at least let him finish that document.

"You have to sleep", Fukuzawa replied. It was less an offer and more a demand. Mori looked as he was dragged further from his work. Seemed like he would finish it tomorrow then...

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm absolutely unsure whether this was good or not. I guess y'all just have to deal with it owo

By the way sorry to all the ones being offended by my last Fukumori Oneshot... I just thought it was a funny idea so I'm really sorry if anyone feels offended and angry... ;-;

Hope you enjoyed this all and forgive me for my extreme procrastination. (I still have to finish two presents and one only arrives tomorrow...) :V

Sayonara my dudes!