Kunikatai - Game

Katai was rolled into his futon again. While he could think about how the world will eventually end or how all live was meaningless and that he would never have the courage to go into crowds he thought about futons. And not only futons. The man was rolled into his futon kind of like a burrito. So naturally he tried to search for a good merged word between burrito and futon.

Burrfuton? Furrito? It all sounded kind of weird.

So while he was thinking he started a random game on his computer. He had time to spare and if he chose this secluded Neet life then he should also live according to its rules. Therefore he played a bit. At least in the online world he could talk like a normal human being without being social anxious.

Sometime after he started playing (or a lot, we all know how time stats flying while playing) the door got slammed open. He didn't even need to look up to see that it was his boyfriend. Seemed like Dazai had some fun at work again.

"Katai", the idealistic man called out.

Now he turned around. This behavior was unusual. Normally he would start bickering that Katais place was a mess and that he should clean. Or he would start cooking to make sure his boyfriends nutrients wouldn't all be supplied by instant noodles. Or he would just go into the futon with Katai and cuddle a bit when he had a really bad day.

The long haired male quickly went to the Neet, of course after locking the door, and determinately sat down next to him . The shorter male was to say at least very perplexed.

"Yes?", he squeaked out seeing his blond boyfriend so determined and annoyed.

"Dazai, Ranpo and Yosano said I couldn't play any video games" he answered sternly. So his boyfriend could conclude that he wanted to show them that he could.

"And I said 'Of course I can!' since it got me so annoyed that they thought I couldn't even though I'm your boyfriend", Kunikida said annoyed with a calm voice.

This made the brown haired male blush. He wasn't annoyed about them making fun of him but because he thought it was something he must know since it interested his boyfriend. Good thing his boyfriend was still annoyed and payed little attention to him. If he had seen his blushing face Katai would be even more embarrassed.

"What are you playing?".

"Oh – uh – it's an fantasy RPG... Y-you want to try it?", the shorter male asked still trying to hide the blush.

"Yes".

Katai still thought about some other games. Kunikida was good at shooting and everything but he wouldn't even go against his ideals in a game. Maybe Undertale would be interesting if it was about ideals... Or animal crossing. Would be at least something to calm him down. He quickly noted the games he would love to play with him on his phone.

The RPG he was playing was quite difficult but he felt like Kunikida could master everything. However he was also aware of the fact that Kunikida had no knowledge about games whatsoever. He tried to bribe him into the world of countless sleepless nights but Kunikida was always too absorbed in his studies. He would probably think Counterstrike and Animal crossing are the same since they are games.

Nevertheless for the trouble trio to stop making fun of him at work he had to play a more difficult game. They could try other games later. Plus his boyfriend seemed determined to try out this game now.

So naturally they started creating a character for Kunikida. It was a hard fight. Katai had to explain why a men would become a female character in the game without identifying as a female in real life. Truly a difficult task.

They ended up creating a kind of similar appearance to Kunikidas appearance. Though his characters hair was open much to Katais content. He loved to glide his hand through the smooth long blond hair of his boyfriend. And on his character it looked truly magnificent. It took Katai sometime but eventually Kunikida agreed to changing his race to an elves.

Katai was about to squeal. He could play with his handsome boyfriend next to him and with the handsome character in the game. Sometimes life wasn't so bad as he thought.

Soon he would realize that his boyfriend was a lot of work when it was about games. As expected he was very into his ideals also in the game. "Why should I kill the slime?". "Why are people dropping things in front of me?". "Why is there a respawn button? There is no respawn button in life!".

It was fun. Playing together. Going into dungeons. Staying up late.

The staying up late part was a challenge for Kunikida. He wasn't as extreme as going to bed at 8:32 but he certainly wasn't the one to stay up too late. Unlike Katai. For Katai the Night was his time. He could seclude himself in the darkness while thinking about the purpose of life and how pathetic he was. Or he was watching try not to laugh videos and didn't thought it would be morning when he opened the curtains. He had two moods.

So After a while Kunikida wasn't doing too well. Yes he had missions where he stayed up even for days but you don't have to be this extreme in your free time. He wasn't like Ango who looked like a Panda and made his red haired boyfriend worried sick.

Much to Katais embarrassment he didn't really notice his sleepiness. He had too much fun just talking and playing that he completely lost track of time. Therefore it is an understatement when you say that he was shocked when he felt something on his shoulder. In a split second he recognized that it was his boyfriends head but that doesn't mean he wasn't terrified in the millisecond before.

So naturally the brunettes body thought to show his embarrassment to pump all the blood he had through his body in high speed. Quiznack.

"Should we st-stop for now?" , he asked smiling embarrassed. He seriously was the worst. Kunikida always noticed when he was feeling sleepy or something.

"Mmmhh" he hummed. Sleepy Kunikida was the best was what the smaller male thought.

The blond buried his face deeper in the other males shoulder while putting down the controller. It was no wonder that he was sleepy. He always gave 100% and then he was also annoyed by some of his coworkers.

Katai would love to just give him some peace and quiet while letting him sleep. However he knew the consequences of these action. Kunikida wouldn't feel at ease since he wouldn't have completed his daily routine by brushing his teeth and getting into a pajamas.

"Here goes nothing", Katai thought while stretching. "H-h-honey? Come on you have to complete your routine if you want to get up fresh tomorrow" he stuttered. The blond male reacted immediately. Katai was always embarrassed using these nicknames but they certainly showed their effect.

As always it took Kunikida exactly 10 minutes and 30 seconds (how did he do this so perfect every time?) to get ready. He then plopped down groggily the bed while yawning. Yep they stayed up way too much over his curfew. But Katai couldn't help thinking that this sight was extremely cute.

The brunette then wanted to get up and finish some game he had started since the pair had completely different tolerances on no sleep. Just when he was going to get up he felt a strong arm dragging him back. Kunikida was sweet and a bit selfish when he was sleepy. The brunette didn't have any other chance than staying since he was blushing too much. Not that he could have escaped Kunikida anyway. This man was damn ripped.

Shortly after the two of them drifted of into sleep while cuddling.

________________________________________________________________________________

It's another one done. I hope it was okay and not too much mistakes (sorry for the bad grammar).

Yeah thanks for reading Imma go continue the next one now :)