Fukumori - Confusion II

Mori was comfortably laying in the double bed next to his 'husband'. Said one even had his hand slightly laying on his waist. Nothing to see just two middle aged men laying in a bed together cuddling. Fukuzawa was already asleep.

No wonder though Mori did mix sleeping pills in Fukuzawas food. Otherwise they couldn't have done this. The ex-assassin would have woken up within a matter of seconds.

It was about half a year ago when the idea came up. Dazai was especially bored and annoyed at Fukuzawa's lack of reaction. He really wanted to prank his current chef. It was like a ritual for Dazai to prank each person at least once. The ones he tried on Fukuzawa didn't work though because Fukuzawa always caught him. Mori forbade him from talking about the prank he pulled on the Mafia boss.

It took half a year to prepare all this. From furniture to creating a story with multiple drafts. To persuade others to participate. Mori took care of the costs. The plan was too good and too amusing to not participate in. Especially when Mori was a main actor which is why Dazai would have annoyed him anyway until he got what he wanted.

Fukuzawa wasn't a man to be easily fooled. He showed little to no emotion. And Ranpo whom he had adopted... well Ranpo was a prick. So after he listened to Dazai's plan he immediately agreed and even searched for loopholes or corrected and simplified things since he knew Fukuzawa way better. The last member of the trouble trio Yosano was in as soon as she heard the question 'Wanna prank the chef?'.

With a bit of threatening and a promised vacation for Tachihara they also got Tanizaki on board. Another crucial role to control the appearance of the outside world. To change the date on billboards and create a perfect illusion.

It was more difficult to persuade Kunikida. The man was trying to stick to his ideals and didn't want to anger the chef. He even tried to stop his colleagues. Yet after presenting Fukuzawa showing a reaction and Mori paying for all the trouble the Mafia had caused for the agency the idealist complied. As if he would let the opportunity slip to regain all the repair costs. For the mafia it would probably just be a sting and nothing more. What was even more convenient was that Kunikida prepared his schedules about seven years ahead. Why you ask? Because it's ideal.

The idea was to sneak a sleeping pill into Fukuzawa's food. Which had to be done to the food he trust. Namely food he made by himself. Even then he would still be suspicious if anything changed even in the slightest bit. The solution: Koyo's ability. Her ability Golden Demon easily snuck in the pill not changing anything since she didn't really needed the floor to walk. She could also easily be teleported back by Koyo cancelling her ability.

The only thing that could fail now was the acting ability. Mori tried to play the perfect housewife which was quite amusing. Acting overly intimate and seeing the other confused was just too much fun. Especially when you come in and see that he hid a butter knife as if he thinks it's a prank.

"Had fun tonight?", Dazai jumped in through the window while wiggling his eyebrows at Mori. The Mafia boss only was glad that he already got up so Dazai didn't saw the two in the same bed as if Fukuzawa accepted everything making Dazai question what happened.

In fact the whole agency and even Ango and his husband as well as Katai and Poe were there. The Mafia still had to do their job though so Koyo was overly disappointed to not annoy her chef right away. Little did she know that the Mafia boss truly was disturbed right now.

Still everyone who came for the clean-up were a bit confused. The only thing they didn't calculate was that Fukuzawa would accept this so easily. Dazai made countless scripts. He thought that Fukuzawa would try to question everyone in the agency. That he would try to find the truth. Why should he accept this so easily now.