A good change? (Special)

Live will always have surprises in store. You can never be certain about the future. Once you think you're doing great your life might change the next second. Life is like a never-changing flow you cannot go against. So you can just as well change what had been a part of you in a second.

Especially a job can be uncertain. Even if you're good at your job there can be times when you suddenly want to change. When you want to change because you feel drained. You feel like you're not good enough.

Life will always have something new in store for you. Sometimes a change can be very good for you as well! After all, work is a big part of life. So changing your job is nothing bad it's just a difference you make.

The man who was standing at the bar also had such a change. Truly life had a lot in store for him until now. He thought that warking in an amusement park for the haunted mansion had been a great idea. He thought so until a while ago.

However, now he after he had this weird encounter with some customers his life hadn't been the same. He just felt like he needed a change of pace. A chance to find something more meaningful. It had been a thought that he had until winter came. So he quit his job and worked at a restaurant now!

Truly it was more exhausting work. Yet he wasn't scaring anyone but smiling at them kindly. He liked that change very much. Especially how he could interact but still knew how to keep rude customers away. He smiled. Maybe that was the job he always wanted to do!

"What can I get you?", he smiled at the grand table that had just come in for their reservation.

"Some bleach!", a man with a familiar look exclaimed. He had bandages wrapped around his body and was wearing a blue shirt with a bolo tie.

"I-I don't think that will be possible", the employee pressed out with a forced smile. It seemed like he couldn't escape...

Thankfully the tall blonde man in the middle of the table started to organize the orders. It wasn't that he thought the employee was incompetent. It was just such a... such a pain so Kunikida had to take the initiative. Otherwise, everyone would have been overwhelmed...

"That poor man", Mori chuckled as they watched the employee going to the bar to finish their orders.

"Truly. I always pity those who have to endure us as costumers...", Kunikida sighed. Katai tried to reassure his boyfriend with a small pat on the shoulder. Not that he could speak a single sentence in public right now...

Mori blinked a bit. "Oh, that is not what I meant. Actually, he had also been one of the employees in the haunted house we have been in this summer", Mori enlightened all of them.

"Whaaaaaat? And you remember his face from back then?", Atsushi asked. He seemed a bit shocked at how the mafia boss remembered that much! Especially with the make-up, the Mann wore! He looked shocked at his boyfriend at whose side he was sitting pretty tightly. They were truly an adorable couple...

"I do remember every face no matter if it is smeared with blood", Mori smiled a little before adding: "Especially in my line of work. It would be a shame if a witness would escape, you see?".

"He did seem familiar", Fukuzawa nodded in a calm demeanor "But please do not scare my employees too much". Fukuzawa was probably the only one who could say that to his husband while sounding like he was talking about the weather.

"Well I don't remember him because I only have eyes for you my dear~", Koyo said while taking Yosano's hand.

The doctor only chuckled: "I sure hope so for the ones you could look at~".