Gin x Higuchi - Jealousy

„Where should we go next?', the blonde girl exclaimed excited. She was so nervous yet so happy. Finally someone she could go shopping with! A girl! Someone with wonderful fashion sense and someone extremely beautiful!

Not that Koyo wasn't beautiful. Though going with one of the highest members to shop some clothes was pretty awkward. Especially since the female executive was extremely wealthy and would never go into the same stores as Higuchi. Not to mention that Koyo always preferred Kimonos. This woman would avoid wearing a skirt, dress or pants at all times if the other option was a Kimono.

Elise wasn't the best choice either. She was, well to frankly say it she was a brat. She could get anything she wanted and then never wear it. She was more interested in cake than in clothes and she would never lay foot in a 'peasant shop' or how she called it.

The guys would cover for the lack of females at times. Especially Hirotsu and Chuuya were eager to help out choosing very classic and beautiful dresses. They might not look like it but both of them enjoyed shopping a lot. Especially cars. It was fun going out with them at time. Still they were Higuchi's superiors and at times they would buy her clothes she couldn't afford because they 'looked too good on her to be worn by anyone else'. A bit embarrassing trying things on all by herself with them always getting her new clothes they thought would fit her.

But no longer would she endure the awkwardness! She had a girl to go with now! A girl with silky black hair and lashes too long. Her eyes were obsidian black making Higuchi forget time when she gazed into them... Higuchi clapped her face with both of her hands. 'Calm your Bi ass Higuchi! She's just a friend, don't ruin it' she reminded herself.

Meanwhile Gin was looking a bit scared at Higuchi. Why did she slap herself...? Maybe she didn't like her outfit? She tried her best to choose a dress though she only had simple and cheap ones in her closet... Her brother wasn't helpful either saying that Higuchi would be okay with everything. Still Gin wanted to impress the blonde girl! Hirotsu always said that it's important to leave an impression on the one you love!

"Should we get a coffee first?", Gin asked while displaying a sweet smile. Something she wasn't used to due to her always wearing a mask.

"Hmm? Oh- Uh- Yeah... uhm let's go there", Higuchi stuttered while dragging the black haired girl towards a coffee shop. "What do you want?"

Gin looked to the side a bit embarrassed: "I've never really been to a coffee shop. They are expensive...".

"Oh! It's fine then I'm going to order you something! You are just like Akutagawa-senpai! He also has this never-waste-a-penny mentality", Higuchi chuckled. She then ordered two coffees and two blueberry muffins.

She then handed the beautiful woman both a hot beverage and a muffin. "Or do you like tea more? Akutagawa-senpai prefers tea. I usually drink it with him but I prefer coffee", Higuchi chuckled. Gin felt a bit angered though. It was easy to swallow it down though she didn't know why she felt like this. It truly was irritating.

After finishing their snack Higuchi immediately dragged the beautiful Gin towards the shop next to them. She couldn't help but blush a little after touching her soft skin that was rougher on the finger tips. Probably due to holding a knife all day long. "Let's look through the shop a little bit!".

A small amount of time later Higuchi saw a beautiful dress with the pattern of cherry blossom pedals. It was a long dress with bare shoulders. Nothing that would fit her but that beautiful goddess behind her could... Higuchi swung around: "I think that would look great on you! Why don't you try it?". A grin was spread on her whole face. Finally she waited so long for this moment!

Gin however seemed a bit overwhelmed. Not only was she inexperienced in wearing women clothes and the current trends but she also never had been pretty sociable. It was a new situation. A new situation she had no information gathered for. With her crush. Normally she would retreat but that wasn't an option now. So in her panic she grabbed the next best thing next to her: "Then you wear this!". After slightly opening her eyes she closed while panicking she saw her fault. She never felt much fear. She easily got her brother and herself out of a deadly situation when they were kids. She was the leader of the black lizards despite having no ability. She could kill a man within a second. Yet she was so nervous that she closed her eyes and grabbed a full body alien suit.

Higuchi started laughing immediately while Gin was as red as a tomato. Not that she would know any other trends. She couldn't even imagine what would look good on Higuchi since she thought the blonde girl was perfect no matter what. How embarrassing.

"You and Akutagawa-senpai both have no fashion sense, huh?", Higuchi laughed, "At least you seem to bath regularly. Senpai really hates to bath!".

Once again Gin felt ticked off. Thankfully she could stop it this time as well. She was pretty emotional yet it was less extreme than her brother. Maybe she was angry that her brother was so picky?

After gathering a lot more clothes both of them went to try them on. As Gin slipped into the blossom pedal dress she couldn't believe her eyes. She wasn't one to care about looks or pretty dresses. She didn't even mind dressing as a boy for work so that her opponents wouldn't laugh at her. Yet this was the perfect dress for her. The light colors complimented her dark hair and eyes. It was extremely feminine and gave off an elegant aura. It was the dress she had searched for to impress Higuchi.

"Are you ready?", Higuchi seemed more excited about Gin trying on the clothes than Higuchi was about her own clothes.

"Y-yes", the assassin stuttered while shyly opening the cabin.

Higuchi couldn't stop staring as the angle – no the goddess – walked out of the cabin. Everything seemed perfect and it was as if the whole shop went silent at the pure elegance. Higuchi even stopped breathing. Never has she ever seen such a beautiful woman. Even more beautiful than Koyo or any other woman in Higuchi's opinion.

It was at this time that Higuchi knew : She wasn't queer. She wasn't heterosexual. She wasn't bisexual. She wasn't pansexual. She wasn't a lesbian. No she was Akutagawasexual. She had a crush on both the siblings. She loved their looks, everything about them. Though they would probably never notice someone like her. And Akutagawa-senpai even had the tiger boy now. So she would just admire those two gods from afar like the usual worshipper.

After visiting a few other shops and filling their bags with beautiful clothes they came across an antique store. "Oh look, antique stuff! Senpai likes it, maybe I should buy one for him? Though he already has many watches maybe I should-"

"Could you please stop talking about my brother all the time?", Gin lashed out. She then started blushing immediately as she realized what she said. And as she realized her feelings. She wasn't annoyed that her brother was picky but because her crush was only talking about him while they were on an almost-date! How could she leave an impression if her brother was blocking her without knowing?! She was extremely jealous which might be a normal trait within her family.

"W-what?", Higuchi was a bit surprised at the sudden outlash from the normally so quiet girl.

Gin looked to the ground a bit embarrassed: "I-I mean you are here with Me not with him...". She then just took Higuchis hand and dragged her into the next best clothes store she could see.

Higuchi meanwhile was in heaven. Gin wanted to spend time with her. The goddess has noticed her. Oh how blessed she was. She shall mark this date on her calendar. She shall worship her and always be faithful. Oh what a time to be alive!

________________________________________________________________________________

This ship was mentioned to me by @scarecrowQueen and since I kinda forgot those cuties here you go... Actually very cute and fluffy ship 10/10 will write again... Hope you liked it as well!

PS: Anyone knows if they have a ship name?