Koyo x Yosano - We can still try!

A stressed Kōyō is a bad Kōyō. You would never want to encounter one since a stressed Kōyō was capable of basically anything. Murder, torture, you name it. A stressed Kōyō was something you should beware of.

Unless you are her wife Yosano that is. Then the doctor would try her best to flirt and cheer up her wife. Meanwhile she would glare at anyone who could even be a little source for her beautiful wife's stress.

Sigh.

Yosano stopped keeping track on how much her beautiful angel has sighed up till now. It made her so aggressive, oh how she wished to cut off the fingers of those stressing her! How she wished to take out their organs and hear them screaming in agony while healing them with her ability repeatedly. Ranpo said they wanted Yosano for her kindness but boy was he wrong. She would walk over corpses if her wife requested it (especially over Mori's corpse but Kōyō still was against it...).

"Honeyy~", Yosano purred and leaned towards Kōyō a bit "what's wrong?~". She tried to sound as sweet as possible while also looking as innocent as she could. The appeal of the cute! There was nothing against the innocent that would have such a dark side. For example: You would talk with Mori's clumsy public persona more about your secrets than with Fukuzawa's real grim face. Though this was nothing but the biggest fault. Because When you looked at the whole picture you could see who would have been a better option. Anyway the cute and fluffy appeal could be used to ones advantages as well!

After another sigh Kōyō looked up from her cup filled with tea. Green tea of course. "I'm lonely...". Another sigh followed.

"Lonely? But you have me~", Yosano got up and started massaging the tender yet muscular shoulders of her wife. Kōyō might look delicate but she still was one of the top executives of the mafia. After all she had to handle both Chuuya's short temper and Mori's perverted tendencies. The true mother of the mafia.

"Not like this...", Kōyō leaned into the massage closing her eyes "I mean I miss Kyouka! Chuuya won't wear cute dresses for me either anymore! I want a child!".

'So she wants a child, huh?', Yosano thought. Good thing she would do anything for her sweetheart to be happy. And children could be found anywhere after all Dazai even picked up Akutagawa from the streets! Wasn't there this other mafia member who had tons of adopted children? She might not be able to give children to her wife since she wouldn't touch another person in THAT way other than her wife but 'adopting' could be done easily...

Yosano stood up straight for a not so straight reason. "Then let's get one, there are enough on the streets!".

It was indeed an easy task. Only after thirty minutes did the two of them arrive at a café with perfect view onto the street. Wonderful! A cheer-up-date! Yosano was almost squealing with joy! Though she had to keep her cool façade.

Yosano took a sip from her coffee while Kōyō frowned at her for taking this 'disgusting brown substance' how she called it. "How about that one?", Yosano suggested while slightly nodding to the direction of a boy. He had an undercut with slightly pink hair on the top. The most striking thing though were the scars or whatever it was under his eyes.

"Looking promising. He has seen the darkness but he seems a bit too cheery for my taste... still sometimes the loudest are the saddest... Also it's difficult separating him from his friends", Kōyō answered while looking towards the boy walking with his friends. A boy with way too long eyelashes and a queen with a bob.

Yosano nodded and sighed. This seemed more difficult than she would have imagined. She wouldn't complain though, that meant more time with her wife after all.

"The girl at the bookstore over there is a different case. She even has red hair what a catch!", Kōyō's mood seemed to get better "isn't she too cute? Look at her dead eyes, this flower surely sprouted in the darkness!".

Many people thought of Kōyō's obsession over people with a bad background as weird and cruel. Who else would want someone who had suffered all his life to not stop suffering? Little did they know that Kōyō knew the feeling of failing of the never escaping darkness. She had the impression that hope was cruel and that instead of only looking into the dark you could find comfort in the darkness. Therefore Kōyō thought it was best to give the children love from her side and no 'false hope'.

"So should I prepare a bag for kidnapping?", Yosano sipped on her coffee.

"You don't know how to handle children, do you?"

"Why should I? They are just uselessly screaming not even having fully grown and not being able to do anything. Children are left alone in this cruel world where adults abuse them. And they are annoying when they won't shut up", Yosano shrugged.

"We have to be careful, especially with the ones who bloom in the darkness. Cautious and gaining their affection!"

"So that we can cut off their fingers?"

"NO", Kōyō seemed devasted. Her wife surely knew nothing about children. And she wasn't interested either....

Just as Kōyō was about to get closer to her chosen prey a tall man exited the book shoo. This tree must have been about two meters! His expressions seemed off and stiff. The girl seemed to have waited for him. Instead of looking distressed she seemed to calm down and even smile a little. The dark haired dog next to her got up as well.

"What a loss! But this guy seems a bit fishy...", Kōyō sighed. Still her wife was so smart. Looking at children DID cheer her up a lot after all. Finding a child without someone was quite difficult after all if you don't kill the parents.

After a while of chatting (and flirting) Yosano saw another girl. It was a small toddler with orange hair. Actually she seemed pretty familiar. Where had she seen the annoying useless child that was nagging the (only slightly) bigger boy next to her. Judging from their hair color probably her brother.

"There is the cute one we once saved honey! Oh what a shame she's even so young and cute!", Kōyō sighed while Yosano felt relieved that she didn't have to think too hard about the familiar face. After all Kōyō would never forget the face of a child she once held dear.

The little girl that was pouting up till now spotted the two women who had helped her in the past and her face lit up. It was as if little sparkles would shine of her eyes. Kōyō was delighted and Yosano was unsure. After all the doctor never was a fan of children to begin with. Even when she was a child herself. Children were just boring always thinking that anatomy was "disgusting". They were just uneducated...

The little girl, if Yosano was right her name was Natsu, waved at the both of them while laughing. Her brother seemed confused. He probably was not the sharpest tool in shed... He still dragged his sister with him before she could run over the street to the two of them while risking her life. He also had a ball under his arm. Maybe he wanted to play basketball or something like that?

"Ugh... the best ones are always taken!", Kōyō dramatically exclaimed. "Those three were too cute! If they were alone I would have taken them with me and dress them nice and give them food and-"

"You sound like your chef", Yosano spat out the word chef. That disgusting pedophile with the weirdest pick of a husband. Fukuzawa wasn't really someone you would compare to a twelve year old girl after all.

"RUDE!", Kōyō seemed offended though the two of them started laughing a few seconds after. Both of them not disappointed at the least that they would have to search longer and spend some more time together...

________________________________________________________________________________

An update so early???? What's wrong with me? Lol I actually am to lazy but I have to this time because my finals are coming close ;-; this is also why there are only 4 chapters but hey hope they at least have SOME quality XDDDD I mean this chapter had so much potential for stupid stuff and I love it uwu

As always thank you so much for commenting and voting and generally just reading ;-; You guys make my day...