Dungeons and Dragons (Special)

A/N: This Oneshot is based on the pen and paper game DnD, I'm going to simply explain it in the comments. Don't like it? Then don't read it uwu And if anybody here plays DnD or something similar: Pleaseeee tell me about your character! I'm obsessed :D Plus this is just to celebrate the new year...

"I want to fuck the dragon", A voice rang through the room. Just like the plague suddenly utter silence spread. There haven't been many instances when this happened. Usually, they would talk all around not giving much room to talk for someone quieter.

"...What?", Kunikida asked quietly. There had been a few disturbing occurrences already. There were times when he had screamed at Dazai for being so stupid. But now? Now he only felt tired

Mori slowly sank onto the table behind his screen. The screen that kept all the rules and story notes in place. Probably the only place he could escape from these madmen in front of him. Why did he agree to this again?

It was a more spontaneous event. Poe had created a story and when Katai told him about the option to make it come to life like this he was delighted. It was a weird thing because Poe could literally transport people into his writing but maybe he just wanted to see how they would get through everything. Little did he know how derailed a story can become if someone is set on destroying it...

Mori on the other hand volunteered to help Poe with leading the session. After all, he didn't want to take part in it. Plus he was the best option to organize the... children. To silence Dazai at times so Poe could tell important story details. Not to mention that he could improvise within a blink without stuttering having thousands of fake characters inside his mind. It was something that came in handy within high society after all...

"Which Dragon?", Ranpo asked. Poe's boyfriend was leaning back on his chair and took part in destroying every seriousness in the plot. Plus he had specifically chosen a barbarian and chose his lowest status to be intelligent. So he just charged into battle and couldn't help with his intellect at all. Iconic but annoying.

"The one on the board!", Kunikida screamed.

Kate tried to calm his boyfriend down a little bit. He had chosen one of the spellcaster classes and had strong character building. Yet he wasn't the best in really playing his character so he had chosen a personality that was similar to his. "I-it's roleplaying right now... n-not about the g-game...", he stuttered for the 24th time this evening. He truly was a blessing for the two who shared the load of carrying the group through this adventure.

"Oh okay...", Kunikida seemed a bit confused. He then took a deep breath and screamed again: "It's right in front of you, you unbelieving fool!".

"Listen to the paladin", Ango said while taking a sip of his coffee. He was sitting on Odasaku's lap and guiding his character through this with ease. Odasaku was just there for emotional support, he didn't want to go through this all, it was so confusing. He would rather just listen and cuddle with his husband...

"Thank you!", Kunikida sighed. Ango just nodded.

Meanwhile, Ranpo looked at his clock. Playing a goldfish character was fun. Still, it was even more fun to see when Kunikida's faithful character would finally realize that Ango was playing a necromancer... They already had 1 hour on the timer...

Akutagawa slightly leaned back. He wasn't sitting on the weretiger lap because he wanted to. N-Never! It was just that he and his boyfriend decided to do a character together. It was a usual idea yet it just gave the perfect option of a personality switch at times. And the time for the angry character was now after all.

"I want to pull my hood on and grab my two daggers", Akutagawa said.

"NOOOOOOOOOO don't kill my new waifu! I want to stand between him and the dragon", Dazai screamed while wiping away a fake tear.

"... Do you want to take the fastest route for that?", Mori sighed. This was truly a kindergarten...

"Obviously!", the bandaged brunette exclaimed.

Poe looked towards Mori. The mafia boss just sighed and signaled Poe to move on since he was too exhausted right now. Poe slowly exhaled: "As you run in between the dragon and the threat, you trample on a white cat... Fukuzawa, your teammate just kicked you away, what do you want to do?"

Fukuzawa took a sip from his tea. He seemed to think a little about his next course of action. "Attack", the man in the Yukata pronounced his judgment while pointing at Dazai.

"... Roll to hit...", Poe felt the urge to cry.

"Natural 20".

Poe sank onto the floor. Why did he think this was a good idea? When did he ever do something so wrong to deserve THIS? Was there a point in going on now? Should he give up on everything now?

"We want to join in on attacking Dazai!", Koyo smiled while hugging Yosano. The two of them rarely said anything or did anything because they were too busy flirting. That was at least a bit helpful yet they never stopped when they thought something would be fun.

"Wait, wait wait wait, can I ask a question?", Chuuya looked up from his character sheet. He had chosen a simple class as well as a more quiet and kind personality. So his character wasn't anywhere near the other... The other weird ones, let's call them like that...

"... Go ahead", Mori didn't even look up. His face was buried inside his hands. Poe was sitting on the floor now.

"Isn't a dragon quite a strong monster? We're just level 1... And how the fuck does this connect with the murder the weird lady asked us to solve?", Chuuya looked again at his character sheet. He didn't know much and wasn't very smart but seeing that giant figure on the board did make him confused.

"...Nothing. It has nothing to do with the story. Dazai and Ranpo just completely derailed and destroyed the plot...", Poe sobbed.

_________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, not much fluff or shipping but just fun little interactions... I am just obsessed and wanted to see how I would write them playing this game :3 Another reason why this is just a new year special so I hope you enjoyed it a little bit...