Soukoku - Connected

Once again Dazai was easily skipping some steps as he made his way downtown. He even hummed a bit. Today was such a great day after all! He went to work on time today. Definitely weird, you should have seen Kunikida's confused face. Really he even marked it in his calendar being overly cautious today so that the brunette couldn't escape.

Escaping work was nice, but not for today. No today Dazai decided to work for a special reason: So that Kunikida wouldn't catch him halfway in his date with his little Chibi-chan. After all Chuuya went out of his way to even ask him to watch a movie with him! It was in his usual tsundere way but Dazai took all the affection that he could get from his small boyfriend.

His mood dropped though as soon as he saw his precious boyfriend. Some girls were obviously flirting with him. Dazai really wanted to have some kind of spray to keep those insects away. Pepper spray worked but would also give them a reason to sue him. Koyo was another option. This woman really did her best keeping every possible suitor away from Chuuya. She was even better than Dazai. Unfortunately she also kept Dazai away so it was a pain to deal with her.

Within a blink the brunette took control over all his facial muscles and displaying a handsome grin on his face. If you can't kill them then better divert their attention away from what is yours. Easily humming he spoke up to the small figure: "Hey, Chibi-chan!". He even exaggerated his waving. Perfect, that annoyed face Chuuya made got the sadist in a good mood again.

"You're late, you waste of bandages, no waste of time!", Chuuya said while making a clicking sound with his tongue.

"Sorry, sorry! Kunikida wouldn't let me off earlier...", Dazai sighed and then placed his arm around the smaller ones shoulder. Mark your territory not only with hickeys but also with skin ship. Now he only had to get all the attention away from his boyfriend so that this burning jealousy would stop. "And who are these beauties?", Dazai questioned while smiling his best smile at the two. Score! One even looked like she would faint any second.

"They just asked for some directions. Come on the movie is starting!", the red haired male dragged his boyfriend with him. Dazai only moved his feet confused. What was that? Could his small boyfriend have been jealous? Chuuya, the usual tsundere? A wide smirk spread across the brunettes face. A blush tinted the cheeks of the other male. Both of them knew: There was no way Dazai would ever let this go.

After getting their equipment which consisted out of the biggest bucket of popcorn and some soft drinks the two of them took their seats in the cinema. The film they were going to watch you ask? A splatter. Exactly, a splatter for a date. The two of them had a weird taste. The sadist was strong in Dazai and Chuuya had this urge to destroy due to... due to his ability. Especially when not activating tainted sorrow for long. A weird movie for a date, but Dazai would laugh either way. If it was about people being killed by a serial killer or two people passionately loving each other on a sinking ship. To Dazai this concept of a tragic love was absolutely weird. They were lucky to commit double suicide!

The lights started to be dimmed and the voices became more quiet. There weren't many people in the theater and only a few men, a family that apparently got into the wrong movie and a few women. One was there with her "partner" as well. Though it was easy to tell that he cheated on her and she caught him. What a revenge to drag him into one of the most extreme splatters only to then later break up. Going to the cinema was so exciting!

It was quite dark now. The annoying advertisements started to show on the screen. The attention was dragged towards the moving pictures, the cave man brain was activated. However, Dazai had different plans. The brunette had planned this through his whole day. Like a predator Dazai quickly snatched his prey: Chuuyas hand. Obviously the tsundere would be against it and started to open his mouth. Dazai only put a finger over his lips while smirking and gesturing towards the other customers. The mafia executive sunk deeper in his seat, his face a blushing mess.

This made Dazais whole day even better! He could see his cute, small, adorable boyfriend blush and nobody else would notice if they hadn't had their eyes on him since the beginning. And if they did that then the brunette would gladly pick out their eyes.

A few hours later the two of them left the cinema. Chuuya forgot that they held hands so the both of them left while having their fingers still intervened. Infront of them the other guests. The cheater was absolutely devasted while his soon-to-be-ex had her sweet revenge. There was also a group of high schoolers. Probably third years. The girl seemed the least affected while the tall one that looked like Jesus ran off to the toilet to probably vomit.

Dazai on the other hand was still chuckling. The last scene was just too good! All the blood that would have never been that much! The over dramatic scenes that dragged their death out too long! How could a movie have such worse research! Nothing made real sense, the last guy Dazai killed with a shot in the heart hadn't lasted THAT long!

"Oi, psychopath, you're scaring the others", the small man smacked the back of his boyfriends head. "I seriously can't watch any movie with you! The only movies you behave decently to are animations!"

"Because it's art!"

"IT WAS TOYSTORY 3!", Chuuya said while rubbing his temples, "I can't even watch any tragedy with you because you would laugh anyway!"

"Chuuya-chan, tragedies are different! They are lucky to die!", Dazai exclaimed while throwing their hands up in the air. "Really, nobody would cry if I die! Kunikida said he would even change my Facebook status to 'chilling with Jesus'!"

This exclamation however ended in a kick in the back of his knee. Chuuya didn't look happy. Normally he would joke and threaten the brunette to kill him himself. "I would!", were the only words that left the small mans mouth after he let go of Dazais hand to walk faster. Oh he was seriously pissed now.

"That's too cute of you Chibi!", Dazai caught up easily while sneaking an arm around the other ones waist. "You don't have to worry though, after all dreams never come true. Or would you-" Dazai got on his knees "-commit double suicide with me?".

He was now met with a kick in his – well in his most precious place as a man. Half of the people seemed confused and with a look of pity towards the brunette. The other half already knew the duo that would insult each other but be lovey dovey the next second. Plus dramatically proposing double suicide was really justifying a kick.

"R00d!"

"How do you even talk that way?!", Chuuya clicked his tongue.

"I just do~ Anyway, how about we go out to eat something, ne Chibi-chan", Dazai suggested as he caught up with his boyfriend. Cinema and then also eating together would be Christmas! Though Chuuya's ringtone once again triggered Dazai's jealousy. He seriously wanted to lock up the small man so that Mori wouldn't always interrupt their dates. Sadly Chuuya never told his boss about them because otherwise Mori would have never interrupted his ship.

"Seems like an emergency", Chuuya seemed concerned. "Guess we will have to postpone the dinner then". He put his phone back into his pocket and looked at his tall boyfriend while tapping his hat. Said one did not plan to let him go without a tribute. With an arm around Chuuya's waist the brunette dragged him towards him and then bent a bit down to steal a kiss. He would have dragged it out a little longer but it really seemed like an emergency.

He would have dragged it out longer if he knew that he wouldn't get the chance to do so again. Dazai always imagined that if their life would be a tragedy, that he would die then. Dazai always laughed about the concept of tragic love. Now he only felt empty and said. The connection was lost within a second. He would have done so much more if he knew. Oh if he only knew! Then he would have persistently dragged his boyfriend with him to eat something! Then he wouldn't always visit the hospital room now. Then he wouldn't feel so lonely while still faking a smile.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________________________________________________________

Hahahaha I am evil, I wrote the pre-chapter to loneliness! Now everyone is going to hate me even more! Hope you enjoyed it anyway xD At least most of it was kind of fluffy (?)... I'm going to continue writing now since my lazy ass was too stupid to start writing earlier and now I have to do it now for too many chapters xDD