Soukoku - Shit

I dunno if I have to do this but as you can all see in the title: Chuuya uses strong language motherfuckers.

It has been long since something happened on the missions of the Mafia. It really has been long. But just because it's been long doesn't mean it will never happen again. In the fights between the agency and the mafia, there were some victims, never deadly but injured. Yeah there were some deadly incidents between an executive and a rat but that executive wasn't really part of the Mafia anymore.

Anyway there weren't many incidents with the higher ups. The most impressive this year had been Koyo complaining about having a bloodstain on her Komino. How did she keep it so clean while committing murder anyway?

The Problem was that there was an injury. Mori was so glad that it was not Koyo. She would have gone on a rampage if anyone destroyed even one small part of her dress. The one who was caught up on the mess was Chuuya. He seemed ok with it. Being used to destroying his body until it was on the brink of extension with Arahabaki. He was used to being on the edge of death greeting it as often as he came along. Pain, the never fading stinging. It was all so familiar for him. Even though it was familiar did not mean it should be.

So Chuuya did it once again. He wasn't wasted or anything. No it was an unlucky coincidence. Really unlucky. He didn't expect there to be a bomb. Yeah at least he survived a bomb. That's impressive and cool kinda.

"At least it's cool. Still fucking hurts", he sighed as he held his side and dragged his one feet forth. He already went to the headquarters and let Mori look over it. The underground doctor made sure everything was fine. Didn't hurt as much as before but fuck it was still hard to endure.

He had some part of the building in his side, some steel or whatever. Whatever material it was not really that important, right? Silver or iron or whatever it still should stay away from my insides was what he thought. He even had to concentrate on his ability to dim the explosion so none of his men were hurt. That would have been worse than getting injured. Like how humiliating would it be if HE, the strongest one of them would just sacrifice them and not watch out for them?! He wasn't a freaking coward!

"Fuck", he hissed as he tore his pockets inside out to find the damn key. Not easy to stay calm when you side hurts like getting kicked in the balls. For a few times of course. Like every time you move. Not funny. Pluspoint if you can't really balance your weight so you have to stretch your side a bit. It's like getting kicked in the balls with spiked shoes. Just why.

The short male finally found the key opening the door of the so called "shitty apartment". And then plopping down with a sigh on the piece of crap couch. The Apartment was actually nice. It was excellent actually. And the couch was overly soft and warm so that was nice too. Chuuya... Chuuya just cursed a lot. Maybe it was due to the destructive being inside of him. Or it was just how he was. Who could know?

So as reasonable reaction he laid on said couch for about an hour. "Sorry for calling you a piece of crap", he apologized patting the soft fabric as if he had really insulted it. "Sleeping on the couch, huh? Mori would kill me saying that I will regret it when I get older... if I get older....", he decided to do whatever and call it quits for today.

He wasn't laying there for too long when he heard the door open again. The shitty mackerel was back. Great, just what he needed...

"Chuuya~", the tall man hummed and smiled widely spotting said person instantly on the couch. He skipped over to it and leaned over the back of the couch grinning widely.

"Back from another suicide?", the orange haired asked uninterested. As if he had time to deal with that again. He actually never had time for this. Not fun to talk about your lovers death when said one is ACTIVELY TRYING TO PURSUE IT. Oh and his side still hurts.

"Yeah, sucks man. Don't you want to come with me next time?", Chuuyas hand was lifted up as the tall men smiled seductively at him.

"Uhhh, murder. How tempting, really", Chuuya raised an eyebrow and smirked which caused Dazai to frown.

"Double suicide~!", Dazai kissed his hand only to be turned down by his lover closing his eyes again. Seems like he couldn't tempt his lover today either to kill themselves together. That sure sucks.

It only took the brown genius a few more seconds to figure out something was wrong. He didn't receive any hit was making him suspicious. He would have figured it out anyway. The smallers physics were completely clemched. He seemed uncomfortable even though the position should be fine. Also according to Dazais predictions he should be home for at least half an hour. So now was the question: What was wrong.

The easiest way to find out? Pull the hand he had of his lover towards him. Attention: do not try that at home if you cannot dodge a weapon and if you aren't a sadist. Chuuya of course flinched HEAVILY. Like damn his wound had just began to close and still hurts like hell. So naturally he tried to slap the brunette and then proceeded to fall back into fluffy comfort of heaven holding his side cursing heavily. The curses will not be written here because that's nothing anyone other than the person who triggered it should hear.

He waited for Dazai to make fun of him or tease him more because he was one shitty bastard. Instead of that he just turned the small male around very VERY gently. Due to the confusion Chuuya could only sit, no lay there in silence.

The tall men slowly unbuttoned his shirt and after the piece of fabric was removed the bandages could be seen. "Partner look, huh?", Chuuya joked nervously. This silence was so freaking irritating. That waste of bandages normally talked all day long...

"Who?"

"We too? Are you stupid?", the oranged haired man avoided the others gaze. Of course he knew what the other meant.

"Who?", it was as if he spat that word out through his gritted teeth.

"Just an accident".

"I'm asking you who did this", the brunette said while moving Chuuyas head. Now said one had no other choice but to look at the taller man on top of him. Brown eyes turned dark. His facial expression was frowning. Chuuya himself felt scared. Scared of the man in front of him. And he even had an unknown entity inside of him so that was something.

If it hadn't been for Mori repeatedly telling him to not tell Dazai he would have done it without thinking about it.

"Who?", the tall man lifted his chin while gently placing his hand on the wound. His smile was so sweet who could have known that he was hiding the devil withing if you haven't seen it already.

"...I just shielded my men from a bomb. It's nothing", he whispered almost gasped out. The stare was thickening. The silence was killing him. For a few minutes they just stopped. It was as if time itself stopped.

The serious smile turned into a goofy one. "Then let's get you wrapped up again. My bandaging technique is unique as you can see~". The tall man gave a peck on his lovers forehead and then lifted him up bridal style to get him there without hurting him too much.

Sometimes the devil within can be kind and gentle. Kind and gentle to only a few chosen ones. To the ones he loves. But beware the devil is possessive. If you hurt something that is his he will not endure it. Beware of the devil because he does not look like one.

________________________________________________________________________________

Slams fist on the table: ANOTHER ONE! Hope you like this update too. It was like sooo much fun writing so if anybody liked the one-shot then that's awesome uwu

I also have to thank you all again. Dunno if I'm annoying but like everytime I see someone adds this book to their reading list I scream. Same goes to all the wonderful comments and votes. You guys are the best ;-; So for you I shall write some more owo