Ranpoe - King II

Koyo looked at Dazai with a smirk. Now she could pay back all that he had done to her and Chuuya in a blink. Easy.

A king was someone to rule his subjects. No mercy. Someone who could defend his people. Someone who wouldn't waver. A king would never be weak. Oh and Koyo would never be weak.

"Number one please drag Dazai to my feet so I can use him as a stool", Koyo remarked while leaning back. The queen was in control now and everyone hoped her hatred wouldn't fall on them.

Ranpo turned around to Poe and nodded to him so that he would stand up. Poe on the other hand shook his head repeatedly. Could it be that the oh-so-great detective didn't guess his number correct? HUH-

"Cause you're the only one for me", Ranpo chuckled. That wiped Poe's confident and malicious joy of his face. Instead it was replaced with a giant blush and Poe panicking. Poe really had a lot of expressions up his sleeve, huh?

Another person stood up from his place – the one Ranpo already guessed who it was. Within a few seconds Dazai was used as a stool for Koyo's feet. There was no whining. Nobody really said a word as the agency boss dragged the confused Dazai towards the desired destination of the queen. Because let's be real: Who wouldn't stop breathing if this giant angry looking man was heading for you like a soldier on the battlefield (especially after you intended to target him as well).

Oh but Koyo wasn't done yet. She wouldn't leave just yet after gaining so much power! Power that could even stop her boss! She was on a high right now and she would gladly use any second. And the most important mission was to get her queen. The king obviously always should search for a queen.

Koyo smirked at her lover who was still sitting on the wardrobe. Yosano on the other hand smirked back and winked at their queen. Koyo then wriggled her eyebrows. To which Yosano bit her lip as an answer.

Ranpo who was sitting on Poe's lap at the time leaned back. He slouched and opened a bag of chips completely relaxed. Completely ignorant towards the sexual tension between the two women, one on the couch and one on the wardrobe.

"Oh this is going to end funny", Ranpo whispered so only Poe could hear it while stuffing his face with his chips.

Poe could also deduce the situation so far. It would most likely end in a disaster. There was a total of 10 persons left whose numbers Koyo didn't know. The only one she knew was Fukuzawa's. So there was a total of 10 percent that she would choose Yosano's number. And when calculating Mori and Chuuya as some kind of acceptable, depending on what the task was, she had a success rate of 30 percent. Not very high. Not even a fifty-fifty chance. A stupid decision. But who knew what some people thought.

"Number five-", Koyo smirked at Yosano "-sit on my lap". That was the command. Something subject five HAD to fulfill. With a success rate of ten percent she really asked that. She didn't even have the smarts to guess all the numbers correctly. Only geniuses could do that! And Koyo was a good average intellect you know? Not some scary Dazai one where you would rather bury yourself because he's so scary.

Silence filled the room. You could already see Kunikida breaking down. Well no wonder, he had studied to become a math teacher. Someone doing something so reckless without even doing some more confirmations? Unacceptable.

Ranpo was right. This was not going to end well. Because it wasn't Yosano who got down from the wardrobe. And it wasn't Chuuya. Nor Mori. It was Atsushi. Yes the precious bean was the one who had to suffer now. Especially since Koyo wasn't really... fond of him.

So after all this sexual tension the weretiger now stood there awkwardly. And then awkwardly walked towards Koyo. He sat down with a face of horror as if he expected to be pierced with Koyo's ability once again. Maybe he didn't even touch her but it at least LOOKED like he was sitting on the edge of he legs.

No scratch that. There was no way he could sit on her legs that were still resting on her stool called Dazai. The young boy was literally trying his best not to offend Koyo.

Dazai on the other hand found this absolutely amusing. He was trying to not waver too much but he seemed to just laugh even more. Mori also couldn't help but smile a little.

Humans were such great beings. That was at least Poe's normal perception. They were adaptable and smart. They learned from their faults. The advanced and made further steps. But this time it seemed to be the wrong direction.

"Goldfishes. Everyone is so fudging stupid", Ranpo whispered to which Poe only nodded. Once in a while he actually agreed to Ranpo...

"I still have one leg left and there is one person less than before so we have a higher chance", Koyo winked at Yosano. Yosano winked back.

And Kunikida? He was literally done. More done than anyone else. More done than Fukuzawa after Ranpo nagged him for ten hours to go to McDonalds only to order one black coffee as a payback. Who knows, maybe if Dazai suggested double suicide now then Kunikida would actually go along with it.

"Number eight, please sit on my other leg".

"PLEASE STOP THE PROBABILITY ONLY ROSE BY ONE PERCENT HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!", Kunikida screamed. He literally lost his temper at the math that was handled here.

"I'm down here. Should I get up?", came a voice from the stool for Koyo's feet.

Ranpo turned towards Poe: "Ten bucks she does". To which Poe only answered: "Ten she doesn't". A quiet exchange which confused Fukuzawa a little. But he had already come to terms that he wouldn't understand every genius. At least he could kill them with his sword so no stress.

"No...", Koyo started.

"Thank god please-", Kunikida mumbled as well who had regained some of his face in humanity. The darkness didn't seem too hard to handle. Everything would be fine now-

"Number three please sit on my other lap".

Poe quietly handed Ranpo ten bucks. He had lost this bet but he would only grow stronger! And Kunikida just gave up on his life. No literally. The idealist just opened a bottle of Tequila and filled a glass before drinking it in one go. Someone who usually doesn't drink.

And with that Akutagawa stood up to sit on Koyo's other lap

Now both Dazai and Mori couldn't stop laughing. "You could have let them do some trivial tasks fist. But at least you collected a pair as well", Mori gasped while wheezing. Obviously in his usual creepy laughter.

And Koyo? She seemed to see her stupidity. Love really did seem to let you turn a blind eye to everything

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________________________________________________________

That wasn't really shipping but at least fun to write uwu Hope you enjoyed this as well... Actually I enjoy this concept so much that I will probably use it once in a while again xD So stay tuned

Oh and btw I forgot how to talk with people I'm not familiar with. Like how the actual fudge do you make friends? I have become the quiet and social awkward kid you can't even understand with their mask on...