Fukumori - Porcelain skin

Sometimes there are people in this world who seem untouched. People who have such clear skin it seems to shine. People who seem untouched because they would break otherwise. Their skin looks like porcelain. So clean yet so risky to touch. So beautiful yet so sad.

Fukuzawa only knew a few people who fit such a description. Such a beautiful exterior was hard to find. The only person he knew was no one else than the mafia boss. The most cruel and darkest person you could imagine. A doll that could kill you with a smile.

And even though Mori looked like a doll he was by no means one. He was someone that could not be controlled. Someone who HAD control over everything. Not a doll but a puppeteer.

Yet the dark haired mafia boss looked like one. His skin was so clear and pale. His hair was as dark as ash. His eyes were filled with such a vibrant magenta that could look inside your soul. There was so much more to add but that would just unnecessarily fill the list.

Therefore even though it was clearly unnecessary and stupid Fukzawa would be careful around the black haired male. He would not make loud sounds. Would carry the heavy boxes for him when he still had been Mori's bodyguard. Would come for the other one's rescue even though there was no need to.

Not that Fukuzawa would admit that towards his rival who was his lover at the same time. No it was really really weird that he felt that way. After all, he knew what Mori was capable of doing. He knew that he shouldn't judge others due to their outer appearance. Yet the porcelain skin seemed so surreal and perfect it was seriously confusing.

"Thank you for the help but it really wasn't necessary", was what Mori now said while cleaning the blood of his scalpel. As if Fukuzawa didn't know that. Did he think the older male was stupid or what.

"It was also my business to keep my client alive", Fukuzawa only added. He really was lucky that the person they protected really had been his client. Otherwise he would have had to avoid all this by staying silent and being mocked by Mori...

"And it was my business too", Mori looked at the bodies towards his feet, "to get rid of some pests. You could have slacked off for once like Dazai does". Mori then raised an eyebrow.

"I could. If I wanted to get scolded by Kunikida."

"True."

Once again the both of them stood silently in the alleyway. A very distant one that Mori had chosen so that there wouldn't be the police interfering. He had everything planned out like usual.

Click.

Immediately the two men spun around. Fukuzawa is already in his defense stance. His hand on his sword.

Mori on the other hand immediately went to attack. It was a simple question of survival. Defense was good. But once someone fires a gun what's holding them back to shoot another time? They already destroyed their conscience with the first shot so it will last until the magazine is empty. So the threat has to be eliminated.

The two sounds were mixing now. A gunshot and a scalpel flying into the direction. And while the small knife found its way into the victims skull the shot only pierced through the other one's shoulder. Through the porcelain skin.

"Shit", Mori muffled as he pressed his hand against the wound that was slowly tainting his coat black. It wasn't a crucial wound. Nothing to be too worried about. Yet it was so surreal for Fukuzawa. For Fukuzawa who had been the only one to ever be able to hurt Mori.

"I know you hate me but no reaction at all? How cruel", Mori joked as he searched the ground. To his disappointment he couldn't find anything. With a sickenly sweet smile he turned around again towards the agency boss: "Care to help me get out the bullet?".

It wasn't something that Mori hadn't done before for himself. In the army he usually took care of all his wounds alone. He had ignored the pain it took for him to reach the wound and to search inside the stinging wound because he couldn't look at his wound.

Though now time had passed and he had become older. He wasn't really that flexible anymore and it would take a LOT of effort to only one bullet out. Plus the situation wasn't that crucial, it was just something his husband could do for him once. A weird thought really. They hadn't been together for long. They hadn't really done anything; they were just... just there.

Yet there was nothing weird. As if living at each other's side had been something they had always done. Sometimes Mori felt more like they were roommates than lovers. But nothing wrong with that, he guessed. After all, love is still something very weird and unknown for Mori. No need to suddenly act like some lovesick couple just because they called themselves a couple...

So they were basically stuck in this very awkward state right after the confession where no one really knew what to do. Especially when the ones in the relationship were two middle aged men who had never really been in a relationship in their life. Two men who had experienced no love before.

As Fukuzawa only nodded as an answer the two of them went back into their home. Why do you ask? Because there was no way Mori would let Fukuzawa take care of his wounds on an open street without medical supplies. The last time he saw Fukuzawa taking care of Atsushi's wounds he put some strange and definitely NOT helping herbs over the small boy's wounds and called it good. Thankfully the tiger had a good regenerating rate...

After Mori got a box of necessary supplies from his office he put off his coat. Fukuzawa looked through the box for his fancy supplies. After all, when you work as an assassin you mostly have to live with what you find.

"Those are tweezers. Use them to pull out the bullet", Mori only commented as he saw his lover staring at the tool. With a sigh he opened the last button on his shirt. Maybe it was still easier to take care of it alone and not let a fool handle a bullet...

And as Mori turned around so that Fukuzawa could take care of the other one's wound he couldn't see said one's expression. Fukuzawa once lost control over his facial muscles. Only for a second though.

Porcelain skin was skin that was so clean and pale that it seemed almost out of this world. It was a beauty that reminded one of a doll. Together with the slender frame Mori was the one who fitted this term the best.

There were people who had the beauty of a doll no matter what their personality was like. They seemed to break with every touch so Fukuzawa thought it was a natural instinct to be careful around them. To not break the ones who seemed even more fragile than other human beings.

However the sight in front of him left him breathless. There were scars all over the other one's body. Small ones. Big ones. They pierced through the porcelain skin. Spread like a curse from one place to another.

Shouldn't it be normal to be extra careful with the ones who seemed the most fragile? Shouldn't it be normal to be careful in general with every human being no to break them? Yet someone took no care and destroyed something?

For Fukuzawa it was hard to understand that someone like Mori could become so cruel. That someone could hate so much despite looking so innocent and weak. Someone he only wished to protect. But the porcelain skin had to go through much. It was cracked in non-visible places. It indicated that sometimes humans were clueless to something beautiful...

Mori had already prepared himself for the pain when the tweezers would enter his wound to pull out the bullet that was still piercing in his shoulder. Pain like that was nothing new to him. So obviously he was really surprised when he felt the warmth of another one's finger on an old scar. A hand that was almost caringly and protective going over the rough skin.

Mori didn't say anything. He didn't even move. After all those scars were something that most people hated him for. Something that most people wished should have ended his life. Something that showed his crimes in war. Yet he felt another one's warmth through them.

_________________________________________________________________________

Uhhhhmmm... I don't know about this chapter? I guess it was ok...? I had this idea and just wrote it but I'm so not sure whether it's good xDDD Anyway this was not wished by anyone so I'm going to continue now uwu