Fyogol - Sick

"You know what's sick?", Nikolai asked Fodor as he walked into the room. It was a small office where Fyodor organized all his evil plans and other boring paper stuff. He wasn't on that mental level to understand that all but he wouldn't feel helpless due to that. After all, almost nobody would understand so whatever.

"What?", Fyodor sighed. He didn't have time for that but Gogol wouldn't stop annoying him if he would keep quiet...

"There are rats who can hold their breath for three minutes", Gogol threw his hands up in his excitement, "AND they can also tread in the water for three days! ...Or at least some types of rats can do that...". After Gogol had finished exclaiming his useless fact he just leaned over on the office desk towards his lover with a grin. Not even caring if he wrinkled a paper under his elbow.

However, the grin was not a kind and joking one. Fyodor saw that immediately. He obviously didn't feel threatened but he did feel like this could interrupt his work...

"Well you know what I didn't know?", Gogol's grin spread wider as he continued speaking, "rats also seem to work for days without paying attention to their lover".

"What a tragedy. Not only death and diseases but neglecting someone", Fyodor stated ironically as he looked for that one paper he needed... After all, he had to perfect his plan now. Perfect his plan to free all those humans from them.

"Truly!", Nikolai sighed dramatically and then onto his lover even more dramatically. One hand on his forehead. Fyodor sighed as well but in annoyance. It seemed like he had neglected Gogol too much so that no he was attention-starved and would annoy him for hours... Plus that meant that he already did everything in the house AND messed up everything he could...

Fyodor rubbed his temples... He didn't have the time nor the energy to deal with this now. Especially now since his annoyance caused his headache even worse...

Therefore Fyodor just took some more documents again and looked over them. He had to finish this now after all. He couldn't just take a day off. He just ignored his lover on his lap who was watching him the whole time now.

"You're furrowing your brow a lot"

"I'm not"

"You are", Nikolai grinned only to be ignored again. Normally Fyodor would have given up on work and would have paid attention to him. Yet now he was still working even though he knew it was helpless. Plus he seemed to have a headache...

"So will you pay attention to me if I act more seductively?", Nikolai winked and put one hand on the other cheek. He was ignored again but that wasn't a problem. That was what he had hoped for after all. With a swift movement, his hand wasn't on the other one's cheek anymore but on his forehead.

Fyodor on the other hand now saw what Nikolai had planned. Sadly, he should have seen that coming... The thing was that Fyodor would never allow someone to touch him so casually if it meant to check his temperature. Because that would imply that he - A GOD - would have a fever! Blaspheme! He was perfect, there was no way he would get sick!

Gogol on the other hand knew one thing: A god complex won't stop you from catching a cold. And from what he had deduced after feeling his lover's forehead it seemed to be a severe one. He had hoped for something to do and not to be bored anymore. Well, this wasn't what he expected but maybe nursing Fyodor wouldn't be so bad. It could be quite cute...

And from this point onwards Fyodor had no chance to resist. Because Gogol was a smart trickster. As he snatched the documents away from Fyodor without even saying anything he also stood up to spin his coat around. So now Fyodor was laying inside their double bed within a second. Damn this teleportation cloak...

As Gogol stepped into the doorway Fyodor was already sitting on the brim of the bed. "You're not thinking that I caught a cold?", Fyodor shot an icy glare at his lover. He wasn't going to just accept that insult he-

"Better lie down dear if you don't want your office to burn", Nikolai smiled. A matchstick was in Nikolai's hands and his cloak only made the threat even more dangerous. Fyodor could be manipulative, he was perceived as true evil by many. Yet that didn't mean that the other members of the decay of angels weren't as dangerous and manipulative. You should never underestimate the clown. Because he knew what was right and what was wrong. Because at times he could have the mindset of a normal person yet do something like THIS. And at times that could be scarier than a guy with a god complex.

Fyodor slowly laid down again. There was no way he could win this argument so it was time for a tactical retreat. Plus his headache was even worse now... he now closed his eyes for a little bit. closed his eyes to regain some strength and then fight back... maybe if he found the right timing then-

Fyodor flinched as he felt something cold on his forehead. His eyes immediately shot open. Nikolai didn't even flinch at that sudden movement. He just grinned placing the wet towel onto Fyodor's forehead. Man nursing his lover was more fun than he imagined! And he saw so many cute sides of his cute little rat!

"Did I wake you up honey?", Nikolai chuckled and hummed a bit.

"I wasn't asleep, to begin with", Fyodor sighed. At least his headache got a bit better...

"Sure. You just closed your eyes for an hour while I cooked you some porridge... I heard it's something you do in Japan..? Well, it's edible so whatever!", Nikolai grinned as he took a chair and seated himself right next to the bed. He leaned his head on his hand and watched his lover looking grumpy. He could just watch that cute rat all day...

"Good appetite", Fyodor rolled his eyes.

"Ohhhh you're so accepting"; Nikolai's grin became wider as he took a spoon full of porridge, "here comes the airplane~".

"First of all, I'm not going to eat that if you say it like that. Second of all, I don't need to be nursed. And lastly, I'm not even hungry!", Fyodor said while glaring at his lover. He had no appetite. He even felt a little sick now.

Gogol blinked a few times. "Oh", he exclaimed and then smiled a little. No extreme happiness is more like a caretaking smile. "Then just sleep for a while, dear. I can just reheat it for you".

"How many times of 'I don't need it do you need to hear until you understand? I'm not sick and I have to finish my work", Fyodor sighed again. He felt his eyelids getting heavier. Staying in a soft bed wasn't really a good idea now...

"Sure dear", Nikolai hummed and tucked Fyodor a bit more in. He then laid his head on the side of the bed watching his lover falling asleep. "You will feel better later so I will stay at your side until you fall asleep."

And as Fyodor was slowly falling asleep he could see his lover quietly at the side of the bed. Something quite unusual for Nikolai since he usually had to do something all the time...

_____________________________________________________________________________

This amazing idea and request came from @LiarKin so I hope you all liked it :3 I don't know if my writing hit what they were hoping for but it was at least fun to write :D (If it wasn't for my document dying 24/7 but whatever)

Check out the A/N on the Soukoku chapter if you wanna decide on what to do for the 100th chapter uwu