Suegiku - Training together

The thing is everyone is different. Yeah, and we can't deny that some people have some physical problems. Like being blind. And being blind means that you at times have to have a different routine. That not everything is the same. Though that doesn't mean you're to be pitied. No, it is what it is. No reason to be an ass about it. no reason to receive pity.

At least that was what Jōno thought. It was his life anyway. He lived with it and knew what to do. He could still scold others or kick Fukuchi in the knees if his boss decided to slack off. It was just an adaption that you automatically made. Just like with mental illnesses and everything else. It was like that so the only thing you have to do is adapt to the other ones' normal routine. No pity. No hate. Just like matching another one's schedule.

Jōno for example hated the stench of sweat. Therefore he preferred running in the park no matter the weather. Plus that also meant he could train his endurance and constitution. There was no stench of sweat as well as no distraction from others. Like one of the hunting dogs just coming in and blabbering. It was highly efficient.

At times Jōno even met Kunikida from the agency. He was an odd fellow yet he had a highly efficient- no, 'ideal'- training plan... Depending on the time and day you could meet all sorts of people. People who wanted to clear their heads. . People who needed to lose some energy before or after work. People who wanted to vent their anger. Most of the anger was directed towards a person named Dazai. Especially from Kunikida. Plus there were a few policemen and fishermen. And some people in dark suits probably from the mafia...

And while others preferred different methods that were how Jōno kept up with his training. It was the same with everyone's needs. Some need a little bit of force to start working properly while you will destroy others by putting pressure on them. Simple

"And now 10 pushups", Suehiro said. He wasn't even really out of breath and seemed as if this was the most normal thing to do.

Jōno on the other hand was struggling a bit with the whole strength building. It wasn't really a fitting method for his training. It was more something he would usually never do. So why did he do that then? Let me question you back: Who wouldn't want to train with their crush?

Maybe Jōno couldn't see but just hearing Suehiro's voice and everything was enough. Plus if you did even a tiny fault within your form then Suehiro would try to "adjust" your stance. Hell because it's usually way more stressing your muscles. Heaven because it's your crush touching you.

As Jōno finished his last pushup he fell onto the ground. Finally done. A small chuckle of victory escaped his mouth. At least there wasn't any too stinky sweat now.

"I was surprised", Suehiro said while draping a towel around his shoulders. Jōno would really touch those muscles he couldn't see right now...

"You usually never want to train together", Suehiro continued. He then proceeded to put some wasabi instead of sugar into his green tea. This habit of mixing the same colored food started to be an unhealthy obsession...

"It was raining right now and I wasn't in the mood to run right now", Jōno shamelessly lied to his crush. What should he say otherwise? That there wasn't anyone training with them this time so he could spend time with his half-naked crush?

Suehiro only nodded in response. He seemed unfazed and oblivious like he usually was. His heartbeat was a little bit faster due to the training. He had already been training when Jōno entered.

What Jōno didn't know was that he wasn't the only one with hidden motives. That Suehiro was just as oblivious to his feelings as he was to Suehiro's. Truly it was a dilemma.

While Jōno had used this as an excuse and time to leisurely spend with his crush Suehiro was screaming inside. After all, he wasn't the one to know how to carry on a conversation. Plus Jōno usually had a more cold and organized demeanor. Something Suehiro couldn't stand up to. He just did things with the flow and how they fitted to his perception of justice. Jōno on the other hand had some twisted morals and a more surprisingly simple moral system. He just did what felt good and would reach the desired conclusion. Whether it was torture or other measures. Complete opposites in a way.

So while Jōno wanted to spend time alone that was the scenario Suehiro wanted to avoid. Because he felt awkward and scared that Jōno would read his heartbeat and know...So he usually asked everyone from the hunting dogs to join them. And now exactly when nobody had time Jōno would join, what were the chances (actually pretty high if you know that they were aiming for different things)!

Plus Suehiro could also WATCH his crush. Not that it wasn't less valuable to be distracted by another one's voice (and Jōno's voice was gorgeous for Suehiro) or anything but sometimes you just steal glances and then forget that you've been staring for minutes... It has been tough training. He probably tripled his usual training.

"The next time I'm taking you out for a run and am returning the favor", Jōno chuckled and gave a small smile towards Suehiro. Which track would be the most exercising was what he thought about now...

"Alright. It's a da-", Suehiro started and then immediately corrected himself: "deal". He then bowed to show his respect for Jōno who trained with him. The next thing he did was make a quick escape towards the door. He was so stupid! How could he almost misspeak?! He felt so embarrassed! Luckily he wasn't someone who blushed quickly...

Jōno on the other hand just stood there confused. Then a big blush spread across his face. No that must have been his imagination. Why would his crush misspeak and say 'date'? He must have meant day. As in there's still time today. Yes. Yes, that must be it. No wrong assumptions.

Slowly breathing in. Slowly breathing out. Jōno really tried to lessen that blush right now. Did he really propose something like a date? No, they went out together way more. It wasn't a date...

...But it wasn't a mission either. And Jōno always refused to call Suehiro a friend. He was not going to friendzone himself. Plus he had to keep the image of the mother who hated all of her annoying children.

Maybe... Just maybe he could call it a date? Maybe he could advance further...? Could that be a chance? Jōno chuckled. There was no other way to find out than to try out after all.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yaaaaaaaay celebration chapter for the next season! Hope you all enjoyed this month update! I still have to decide for what to do on the 100th chapter but hey, I still got time y'know... Hope you all had an amazing day! Toodles! :D

And yes I am ashamed. I posted this whole month update 10 minutes too late... I'm so sorry TWT 

Any ships you guys wanna have in the next update? I'm open to every ship I did so far uwu