Fukumori - A blush (?)

Things that people usually see their lovers do: Laugh or generally showing emotions. Doing the weirdest things that you wouldn't expect them to do. Blush.

Mori did see Fukuzawa show some emotions once or twice. The white haired male still had such a good poker face that it was overly difficult to interpret his current mood. Still there were some times when he did smile.

Mori did see Fukuzawa doing some weird stuff. Like chasing after a cat in the middle of the night in a kimono. Yes a kimono, not a yukata. Or when Fukuzawa had lost a bet with Ranpo so he had to dance through life. As in dancing instead of walking. There were a lot of other things coming to his mind as well.

However, Mori did NEVER see his lover blush. Never did the slightest bit of red tint the other ones cheek. Fukuzawa was in absolute control over his emotions and his whole it was really scary to be honest. And annoying obviously. Who wouldn't want to see their loved one blush?! It was especially demotivating for the black haired sadist.

Dazai was always talking about how cute Chuuya was when he blushed and as happy as Mori could be for his ship to finally be together he still felt a little bit jealous. Soukoku blushing really did hit different but it was still just a ship! Shipping and loving was a different thing...

So what could make the older male blush was the question. Dazai suggested the naked sushi thing. Mori did try that then but apart from himself nobody blushed. He really wanted to wipe away that memory. It was also a waste of food, the war mentality hit him different. How could Koyo do that so often for her wife? Yet another mystery to be solved. But hey, how does one detective always call it? There is only one truth? Close enough.

Anyway after having a long discussion with Koyo since both of them had done all their work, they set up a plan. The ultimate plan of all the tings that made one blush. Being assertive in public was out of the question. Mori had a reputation to hold. Not only since Dazai would absolutely get on his nerves with it but also to not ruin his company.

Even though gay marriage is not punished with death there was still society. Some members may be accepting but others were so frightened by something different that they tried to protect what they had. As if the LGTBQ+ community would ever jump into your house and destroy everything you have. Everything that was different was evil for them. Exactly this mindset made them suffer in their low lives. If you open up to possibilities you can gain so much! Mori did so too, hiring the psychopath Dazai really did a great change for the mafia! Though there was nothing to do other than wait for people to finally realize their own ignorance.

Therefore every attempt had to be done at home or without a spectator. As a tribute Mori had to tell Koyo whether their tactics worked or not. The female executive was quite interested in the results. The first thing they did was writing an absolutely corny letter. Many hearts. Even one was too much for Mori's taste, but hey anything to make his husband blush. It was positioned already since Fukuzawa always took the mail with him inside.

Next up: Mori's behavior. Koyo and him planned this the most. Skin ship was important. But not too sexual, the tall man would not react to that. Just some innocent stuff like sitting on the other ones lap. Lastly to top it all off some pet names. Weird stuff, always glorifying your lover. It would be a real change of behavior towards your enemy at work, but if this gets Mori a blush then he would sacrifice his honor at least a little bit.

Mori heard how the door opened slowly. The mafia boss stretched a bit on the sofa to look at his husband reading. Though the person in question only furrowed his brow in confusion. No blush to be seen. Then Fukuzawa even took a lighter and burned the whole letter. What appreciation. Both of them locked eyes.

"One of Dazais weird pranks", the man with the poker face said.

Mori only shrugged. Better for him, a bit of his honor was saved. Still this made him wonder, what kind of pranks did Dazai pull on his chef for him to instantly suspect Dazai? His former subordinate sure was a nutcase. Would that be sexual harassment? Probably. Dazai really did pull an uno reverse card on the usual superior subordinate sexual harassment scenario...

"Have you already eaten honey?", Mori started off lightly. It shouldn't be too obvious. As if it was normal for them the raven turned towards his book and turned towards the next page. It was a corny romance novel, an absolute waste of time. Still there were some good references.

Fukuzawa on the other hand was absolutely confused. He stood in the entrance for ten whole minutes and even considered writing Dazai whether he had hypnotized his husband. Confusing but might as well enjoy it were the thoughts of the white haired male. "I haven't".

Mori stood up and put down his book. He usually wouldn't do that. However, now appearance and kindness did matter. "I already prepared something for you, babe".

It was hard holding back the laughter for Mori. Fukuzawa did not blush, but he was absolutely terrified by his husbands sudden behavior. "Are you drunk?", the confused male asked.

"Drunk on love for you sugar?"

"Do you have a fever?"

"My burning passion for you, my angel?"

Both of their eyes locked. Fukuzawa looked for some abnormalities to see whether this really was his husband or if Mori was manipulated by someone. Obviously he did not find anyone which made him even more concerned.

This didn't really worked the way Mori wanted it to. He still had one thing left to try. He just pushed the terrified man into the kitchen and then pushed him down onto the chair. After successfully completing the first part of his mission he took another chair and sat REALLY close to the other male.

"Should I feed you?"

"I'm not that old", Fukuzawa looked without any emotions in the other ones eyes. They held eye contact of a minute. The atmosphere was absolutely weird.

Mori sighed in frustration and leaned back: "How are you so unemotional?! I seriously tried everything that would have worked on any other person! Poe for example would have died already due to extreme blushing!"

"You can die through that?"

"THAT'S your question? Seriously?", a laugh escaped the black haired males mouth. "You are an interesting guy! But I guess no wonder that you could live with Ranpo for so many years. Many others would have killed him by now...".

"Do you want to see me blush so bad? Too bad, there is nothing that would embarrass me", the white haired male even smirked a little. He really was confident in his poker face, huh?

"Just you wait, tomorrow I'm going to take you to a nice date and be the total gentleman to get your face muscles to move!", Mori chuckled a bit. However, he was not met with another snarky remark from his work rival.

Instead the other had averted his gaze and tried to hide the now red cheeks from his husband. Mori couldn't trust his eyes so he (obviously) took a photo.

"Delete that!", The white haired male had calmed down a bit now trying to steal the phone from the hands of a mafia boss. What a fool.

"You really are too innocent Fukuzawa! Just when hearing the word date while going through pet names like it's nothing? I was so embarrassed when I did this!", Mori couldn't hold back his laughter. It was a genuine yet creepy laugh, you know, the usual.

"I only read about this in books! For an assassin all pet names and cliché situations are handled with care. It also doesn't match your usual behavior so it's more confusing than embarrassing...", Fukuzawa sighed. The sadist next to him will probably never delete that picture...

________________________________________________________________________________

Just a small headcanon I had with  uwu Hopeyou enjoyed this one as well and I'm just going to move to the next one now xD