Shin Soukoku - Sleepover

"Well, do you think your child can contain himself and not cut off Atsushi's leg?", Fukuzawa crossed his arms. There was a grim look on his face.

"Depends on the situation. Have I ever called you when your son has trapped Chuuya in a book for... 3 months wasn't it?", Mori raised an eyebrow. Even though he seemed just as confused he wouldn't let the agency boss hurt his pride like this.

"You're employees destroy our building weekly. Is that what you call fair then?", Fukuzawa scoffed. He wouldn't give in like that.

Atsushi slightly nudged Akutagawa. "What is happening?", he whispered to the boy clothed in black.

"They are arguing", Akutagawa said while coughing a little. He didn't know why but he wouldn't say that. After all, the weretiger would probably laugh at him!

"Losing one of my best subordinates for a month and you have weekly repair bills... Which one do you think is more expensive? I'm sorry to tell you but my company is a bit bigger than your small one", Mori shook his head.

"Oh is it?"

"Well I'm sorry darling", Mori ironically spat the words out, "But it wasn't an invitation from my side".

"Well if you do not cooperate then this deal is broken", Fukuawa shook his head and turned around to leave.

Atsushi looked at the two middle-aged men who were in the middle of the argument. Did they call off a deal...? Which deal...? NO, WAIT-

"STOP! It's my deal after all! You can't call it off like that!", the tiger exclaimed a bit overwhelmed. How again did it turn out like this?

The only thing he did was talk with his colleagues that he was meeting up with Akutagawa for the evening to watch a few classic movies the two of them haven't seen yet! Or how he secretly called it inside his head: A date. Atsushi slightly blushed at the thought...

He had everything prepared! Snacks, blankets, and even a place for Akutagawa to sleep in! He researched films and what Akutagawa might like by asking Chuuya-san! Not to mention that he had to annoy Akutagawa every day for a month until he finally agreed. Nobody seemed to acknowledge how difficult it was for Atsushi to court someone who hated him and also had a severe trauma that made him so cold!

Then when he said that they were meeting up the boss just nodded and said that he had to talk with Mori then. Maybe Fukuzawa thought that Mori had planned an ambush or something like that...

"The other side is not cooperative Atsushi", Fukuzawa shook his head. He was signaling the small boy that it was hopeless.

"But it's my apartment?!", Atsushi was at a loss right now. What could he do now? This whole conversation didn't make sense! And he was about to lose his almost date with Akutagawa which he had been looking forward to for a month! Atsushi glanced at Aku. Maybe he did pressure him into this too much... Maybe Akutagawa was glad that it turned out like this...

"Could you please reconsider?", Akutagawa suddenly asked. Atsushi felt like crying with relief. Maybe he didn't at least hate it...

Mori sighed: "As Akutagawa isn't someone to make requests often I will allow this from my side. Even though I do not know why I even have to agree..."

"You are his guardian", Fukuzawa answered and looked at the two boys in front of him. "I guess if he promises not to hurt Atsushi in any way then I will allow it as well".

"The white wolf seems quite fatherly at the moment", Mori chuckled. He found it quite amusing seeing Fukuzawa worrying way too much. Especially when you knew how reckless he had been in his younger years...

"I won't sir", Akutagawa looked Fukzawa into the eyes. They held eye contact for a few seconds. It was as if Fukuzawa wanted to test if Akutagawa was sincere enough.

Mori looked at the two of them. Then he looked at the weretiger standing there worriedly. This scene. It might not occur to the three of them but it reminded Mori of those classic romance films. The scene where The father meets the new husband and wants to see if he's sincere enough.

"You too take care of my son. Young love is wonderful but it can hurt you as well", Mori chuckled and slightly patted Atsushi's shoulder. Atsushi was confused at this gesture yet he didn't dare to ask for an explanation. Especially when the mafia boss seemed to know his true intentions and still agreed!

Fukzawa finally made his judgment. A small nod gave them their permission. Akutagawa seemed to have passed the test. Thankfully.

"Thank you!", Atsushi smiled and with that started to outshine the sun. He hugged Akutagawa tight in his euphoria and smiled at Fukuzawa.

Akutagawa on the other hand just awkwardly stood there coughing a little to cover his slight blush. Emo boy wasn't used to such strong and overly adorable affection. Plus everyone would be blinded if looking at such a person who personified sunshine and happiness. 'Blessed once in my life', Akutagawa thought.

"Let's go! Which film should we start with? I made chips and some food! Did you know how cheap it is to make snacks yourself than to buy them?", Atsushi started babbling as he dragged Akutagawa with him. Atsushi was slightly jumping in his steps showing how happy he was.

"They grow up so fast, huh? When should we get the rings?", Mori joked watching the odd pair walk away.

"...Rings?", Fukuzawa looked confused and a bit horrified.

"I guess you're not ready to allow that yet", Mori sighed "I'm going to get myself a coffee now. With all that sweetness I need something bitter. Do you want to join me?".

_________________________________________________________________________

Not very fluffy but very funny to write heheheh :3 Hope you liked this oneshot as well! This amazing idea came from Banananagurl0609! Loved writing it! Thank you very mucho! (Even though it's pretty short oops-)