Suegiku - Perception

"How do you see me?"

"I don't", Jono replied not looking up as he read the newest reports. Written in Braille of course but raising his head? Why?

"I know", Suehiro replied. He was sitting next to his boyfriend and was thinking for a few minutes until now. How should he voice his feelings now...?

Jono at least felt like the conversation was done with this. So he turned back towards his papers and went with his finger to the next paragraph. It wasn't something he had to do now but it's better to finish things early. Plus it was about his proposal towards torturing prisoners...

"I didn't mean seeing as in seeing with your eyes", Suehiro took his matcha ice with wasabi that he had been eating until now. "I meant how do you perceive me".

"...With my ears and fingers and other senses?", Jono shook his head and sighed. He couldn't get inside that weirdo's head after all. Suehiro might be his boyfriend but honestly, he had a weird train of thoughts. At least someone had to be missing some brain cells if they thought wasabi and matcha would be a good match...

"No I mean-", Suehiro stopped. He looked towards the ceiling and decided on a different approach. "Let me show you".

"Showing me is not practical, you know?", Jono chuckled. Yet he also put down the report and turned towards his boyfriend. His curiosity was piqued now after all...

"Okay so... How do I see you...", Suehiro stopped for a few minutes. He seemed to be lost in thoughts.

Jono started to feel annoyed: "It was your idea so if you just wanted my attention then let me get back to work".

"No I just had to think about it quick", Suehiro said and Jono could hear the other one's heartbeat fasten ever so slightly. "I see you as the most beautiful person I have ever seen".

"Thanks."

"I wasn't ready yet", Suehiro seemed to be pouting a little. "I mean you have a slightly sharp face yet your cheeks are a little bit round. Your nose is small yet graceful. It's as if you're the most elegant person I have ever seen. From the way you move towards your physical features".

"I don't think the others are good examples for NORMAL human beings...", Jono sighed. After all, those children just seemed to cause trouble and he had to keep track of them...

"I didn't mean it like that. I mean-", Suehiro stopped for a second "I mean that you just seem different to me. Different as in special. Everything about you just- is just fascinating. The way your mouth slightly curves upward when you're amused. How you only grin but never show a big toothy smile", Suehiro explained.

"Well I think-", Jono started to interrupt his boyfriend. Mostly because he felt like he would soon be blushing if this continued...

"The way your hair slightly darkens at the tips and how it's so soft to touch. Or how you have this confident yet proud and happy atmosphere when you're arresting criminals. I could count thousands of things how I see you", Suehiro explained. And despite his quite indifferent expression, his heart was beating faster. He was almost out of breath because he just listed so many things in the second he thought about them.

"Wonderful", Jono said with a little bit of sarcasm. More because he was annoyed that blood was rushing inside his cheeks and less because he found it tiring to listen.

"So what I want to know is how do YOU perceive ME. I mean I'm fully absorbed just in seeing you and all. Yet you don't have that sense so how are you perceiving me differently? What am I missing out on?", Suehiro started to sound quite enthusiastic now. He even moved a bit closer to his boyfriend in anticipation.

"UH- uhm-", Jono stuttered a bit. Something he usually wouldn't do but actually, the only thing he could hear was Suehiro's excited heartbeat. Plus his boyfriend just shone with this extreme curiosity and happiness that he couldn't just ignore...

So Jono started to think. Think about the way how he saw Suehiro. How he perceived his boyfriend next to him...

Well, most certainly he wouldn't admit that he could distinguish his smell. How it was a sweet smell like a plum blossom. How he hated all the other sweaty smells but his. If he said that even a little bit and it would reach the ears of the other hunting dogs then he would be done for. He would be labeled as the 'smell pervert' and that wasn't something he wanted. Or at least that would mean that he had to get rid of all the ones calling him like that...

"Your steps are quite light".

"What?"

"You have this soft yet melodic ring to it when you walk. It's not easy to hear but it has a calming atmosphere. Or how you seem indifferent to others but your heartbeat and breathing is an open book. How your heartbeat fastens when you combine some similar colored food... It's adorable", Jono explained.

"I see too sad I have to miss out on the heartbeat thing... There is no way I can sharpen my senses so much. But maybe your footsteps...", Suehiro mumbled and nodded as if he was taking notes.

Jono sighed. He took his boyfriend's face in his hands and therefore directed his gaze towards him (probably). He then slightly moved his hand over the other one's cheek. Slightly went over his hair and carefully reached to tip of his boyfriend's ear. He could feel them warm up slightly.

"Well for me this is the best way to see you. To feel your facial expression and to know how you look like. Not to mention that your warmth is also quite soothing", Jono whispered as he just enjoyed touching his boyfriend. It was for him something he couldn't ask of anyone. After all, it would sound creepy in every way you phrase it. Yet knowing how a person could at least look like just made him really happy...

"Can I try this way as well? I want to know how you see me after all".

_________________________________________________________________________

Uhhh normally I struggle a bit with those two but I actually quite like it this time! Hope you enjoyed it too! I THINK it was requested by X so here ya go (and if not here you go anyway lmao)