Haunted house (Special)

It was a hot summer day. The circadas were chirping and the sun was mercilessly shining onto the little group. It was you could say the worst day ever to go to an amusement park.

Sadly they had already bought the tickets in advance not wanting to waste them. Plus Kunikida wouldn't be able to make a new appointment that soon. So naturally they used the tickets even though mother nature seemed to hate that idea.

"It's too warm!", the small detective whined. His boyfriend next to him seemed fine. He lived through one hell of a temperature back in America. Plus it was nice being better in something. He still saw Ranpo as rival and would enjoy ever little win he had.

"You're damn right", the suicidal maniac sighed.

"Shut up you waste of bandages! You still wear those shitty things and then complain?! Plus you don't even walk and I just have to carry you!", Chuuya shouted unamused.

"Fine~ but you could try carrying me more romantically. It would be nice to be carried bridal style and not being dragged along on the ground by my feet~", his boyfriend answered. The rest of the group all wondered when he would stop being such an idiot.

How come that one of the smartest persons they ever new would become an idiot within seconds? In the internet it was called the bokuto-syndrom by a user with a black cat as an icon. He could at least try being more nice to his boyfriend once in a while. Especially now. Afterall they were terrifyingly near a dustbin.

Even Atsushi, not the smartest one in the group you could say, noticed that. In attempt to save his mentor he tried to shift the attention: "Maybe we should go somewhere cold then?".

Though the sweet tiger also had ulterior motives. Not sexual ones of course he was still an innocent bean. But his black haired boyfriend worried him. Akutagawa being the emo he is wore his usual outfit. Of course this was deemed to end bad. The long black coat and black trousers seemed to invite the heat making him sweat like crazy. Plus he never had the best health to begin with. All the mafia members tried to nurse him and feed him the best they could.

"Yeah let's look for something", the red headed dad figure agreed. He was glancing at the younger raven haired from time to time already being worried. He looked at his lover Ango for advice. Odasaku wasn't really knowledgeable in the information of theme parks.

Kunikida also was worried. First of all he gave Akutagawa something to drink. Of course he had prepared everything thus being the mother of the team.

"It's too hot... plus with Kōyō here it's even hotter~" Yosano smirked at her girlfriend and winked. Kōyō only chuckled and hiding her mouth gracefully with her hand.

"Maybe it wouldn't be so warm for you if you didn't cling to her right now" Ranpo sighed earning a gasp from Yosano. He could understand her feelings but in this heat even he stopped pursuing Poe and being content from just holding his hand.

"How about going to a haunted house? They are cold and we may get a reaction out of Fukuzawas poker face", the mafia boss proposed. Everyone new that something that small couldn't get a reaction of the never resting bitch face of the grey haired male. Nevertheless nobody could be certain that it wouldn't. The chances were slim but it was worth a try.

The first ones to go in were Atsushi and Akutagawa. Afterall they had to cool the emo boy down before he would collapse.

The only thing they, or more like Kunikida, didn't calculate was that both orphans never went into a haunted house.

So while Atsushi was humming and holding Akutagawas hand he was completely oblivious to what would happen to him next . A man as pale as a white wall jumped in front of them. Blood was running out of his eyes like tears. His clothes were shredded and he yanked his head around like crazy.