Fyogol - Until you laugh!

"I'm bored!"

"Nikolai, every time anything is going smoothly then you're bored! Please just let me work in peace...", Fyodor sighed. He had no time for this peasant right now. He had to take care of some plans and all...

"You agree to participate in a play?! I love you Dos-Kun!", Nikolai jumped up euphoric. He then spun around and crouched down. This whole procedure was only so that he now could peek over the edge of Fyodor's desk with a grin.

"I didn't. Heed the words of a god you child", Fyodor sighed and shook his head. Unbelievable!

"Alrighty here are the rules: If I make you laugh my good sir, then you're going to spend some time with me!", Nikolai jumped up and for the dramatic effect he pulled some confetti out of his coat.

"Aren't I at a loss either way as you will still annoy me?", Fyodor sighed and dipped his feather pen into the ink again. Even a god had to stay stylish after all, who needs ballpoint pens? It would be even better if he could just write with the blood of his enemies...

"DU-DU-DUN!", Nikolai exclaimed and then ran behind the chair and leaned on Fyodor's shoulder. "Honestly if you don't let me talk then I would either run around the room or place myself right on your desk here! I could also let these papers disappear in a second so it can get even worse!".

"You surely know how to convince me...", the black-haired rat sighed. He wasn't someone that would laugh easily anyway. Especially not at Nikolai's jokes. It would be just like listening to the radio...

"SO! Dos-kun! Tell me are you... TICKLISH?", Nikolai screamed and tried to tickle the other one. Though it wasn't very good torture that should bring the confession in. Fyodor just continued to work without even blinking twice. Not even under the feet! Truly a magnificent rat god!

Nikolai fell onto the couch in the room. Not to mention that he sighed in the most dramatic way possible. After all, it was his little idea - no his life purpose! - to annoy his boyfriend in the most dramatic way ever!

Nikolai put a hand on his forehead and then started talking again: "OH and if his lips could kill! The slightly tilted mouth! The slight smirk giving me happiness! I cannot fathom how indescribably beautiful he was when he smiled!". Yet after glancing through his fingers he couldn't see the slightest bit of amusement on Fyodors lips. So the melodramatic teen drama version wasn't proclaimed as 'funny' by god as well...

Fyodor on the other hand felt quite relaxed. This so-called 'game' placed him on a full-out advantage after all! He could relax knowing that Nikolai wouldn't suddenly take away his documents. The only thing he had to avoid was laughing. A simple matter.

"Okay, Dos-kun is a hard one to crack up! I have to think seriously about this!", Nikolai sat up. Then he pulls something out of his pocket: A fake mustache. Within a second he places it under his nose. For the extra 'seriousness'

Just then did he have the idea that could change everything. An idea that was so brilliant he couldn't believe that he thought about that! He was a free genius! Not thinking inside the box! A free bird! A pigeon, the rat of the skies!

With a twirl, Nikolai disappeared for a few seconds and appeared again then. With that little movement, he got Fyodor's attention. After all, Nikolai disappearing even for a split second meant trouble...

"I shall present to you a magic trick, my good sir!"; Nikolai exclaimed and reached out with his hand a little. Then he immediately grabbed the two edges of his coat and made a few wavy hand gestures.

"Aren't you bored of the same old tricks all the time?! The pigeon out of the hat? Pidgeons out of the sleeves?! What is it with humanity and their obsessions with pigeons!", Nikolai exclaimed and shook his head.

Fyodor hoped that there wouldn't be a disaster following now. He didn't want any pigeons coming into this room now would he enjoy any other animal. Even now he considered laughing just to escape this mess... But that would just undermine his authority as a god!

With a swift movement, Nikolai shook his coat and immediately started to move it to the floor. It wasn't an easy maneuver and many things could go wrong. But he was a free man so he shall try his best!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"And again!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-", once again the tiger boy fell through the coat only to be transported back when Nikolai reached the bottom with his coat.

"And again!"

"STAHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPP-"

Fyodor was certainly amused though it was not enough to make him laugh. Still a well-played move... Especially his enemy's screams sounded so pitiful. Fyodor took the time and applauded a little. Some ideas had to be acknowledged after all.

"Thank you! Thank you!"; Nikolai bowed towards his one-man audience. Or according to Fyodor a one god audience. "This trick took the most of my single brain cells that weren't on a business trip! The only thing I had to do was let the tiger fall from a high building!

"Phenomenal peasant. Yet thy won't receive a laugh from me."

"OH QUIZNACK!"

_________________________________________________________________________

Just a fun little idea with some fun little writing uwu Hope you all enjoyed it owo It do be short though so please excuse me as I have procrastinated it until the last minute... Therefore, I am also sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes ><