Koyo x Yosano - Quarrel

Yosano could feel her anger bottling up. So naturally her dark aura could be felt from the other Agency members.

Ranpo wasn't okay with it. He was the weak one in the group anyway. He might as well had the smarts but with his noodle arms he couldn't even think of defeating the sadistic black haired doctor.

Fukuzawa was quiet and calm as always. If you thought he would let down his poker face even once then you were definitely wrong. Nothing could disturb him. Except cats of course but that's a different story.

Dazai wasn't affected too much too. He was used it. The normal stuff in the Mafia. Kunikida was too much absorbed into his documents than noticing it. This man was intense when it was about work.

Atsushi was overly cautious and, well, a scardey cat. And Kenji was... Kenji was Kenji.

Ranpo tried to do eye contact with the other members that could help him resolve the issue. He glanced at Dazai. After a few minutes later the brunette looked up. After a small communication the two of them started the talk.

"Did you see the video I sent into the group yesterday Yosano?", Dazai started. The detective then continued: "Please don't send such stuff! I almost puked at your sadist stuff!"

"Pussy"

Yosano chuckled at Dazais insult.

Ranpo leaned forward a bit: "So why the bad mood?". The detective wasn't known for being very tactful. After all everyone knew the story about him and his boyfriend.

Yosano sighed. "Its about me and Kōyō-" before she continued Dazai screamed out "It's hopeless!". He earned a scolding from Kunikida that he should be more quite. It was a usual joke the three of them would do whenever Kōyō was mentioned since she always said that there is no hope and that flowers that bloom in the darkness should stay in the darkness and stuff like that.

Yosano also shot an angry glance at Dazai while continuing. It must be something serious was what the two males thought about this action.

"We got into an argument"

Everyone, except Fukuzawa of course, looked shocked. Kōyō and Yosano were the dream pair. Two queens that were literally made for each other. They were flirting nonstop and were literally never apart in their free time. Mori also exclaimed that they will be the first ones to be married since Soukoku is such a tsundere duo.

After the small moment of shock Ranpo leaned forward a bit: "Like a big fight?". "Yes. I haven't been home since Monday!". Dazai and Ranpo glanced at each other. It was Friday, If the two queens would go wild no one could really stop them. This was bad.

"S-s-so are you b-br-breaking up?", Atsushi questioned. It was a tough question since no one wanted the wrath of the doctor. But Atsushi still had a great regeneration ability and he seemed to be oblivious to pain. Or at least it felt like he wouldn't even try not to lose a leg or an arm on a mission.

"No! I don't want to break up!" Yosano threw her hands on the table.

"How 'bout apologizing?", Kenji offered a solution. "It wasn't my fault. I won't give in".

Everyone sighed. Even Kunikida stopped his work. An extreme lovers quarrel would be even more worse than the worst case scenario.

"Then how about talking with her. Just avoiding her won't do you any good. She is stubborn as well..." Ranpo said while balancing a pen on his finger.

"Fine but I won't give in".

And that was how they all ended up going to Kōyōs and Yosanos house in the middle of work. Kunikida was not happy about destroying his schedule but sacrifices have to be made if you want to save the world.

"Atsushi should ring the bell!", Ranpo exclaimed.

"Why me? She hates me!" Atsushi cried out.

"I can't defend myself. Dazai is fucking her son and let me tell you she is not happy. Kenji would rip the door apart by accident since he is oblivious to door bells. Fukuzawa... Fukuzawa is Fukuzawa. Yosano won't give in. Lastly Kunikida wouldn't go against his ideals. It's ideal to let them figure it out by themselves by only helping a bit so in his opinion Yosano should ring the bell. Enough?", Ranpo explained while eating some sweets. Don't question how he got those.

"Alright...", Atsushi gave in while shakingly ringing the doorbell. He didn't have had the best memories with the red haired woman.

The door opened slowly. Kōyō seemed like she was asleep just a moment ago. Naturally since the Mafia would work at night and not at normal times. Ranpo prayed that they wouldn't die now.

"What?" Kōyō voice was cold as ice while her eyes could kill. Poor Atsushi.

"W-w-we are h-h-here to resolve your l-l-lovers quarrel ma'am" he stuttered while stepping back and letting Yosano to the front.

Everyone could feel the air thickening. There definitely was a big conflict going on.

"Yosano", The red haired woman said. She seemed very angry. The doctor replied with: "Kōyō". This was bad. They didn't even use any nicknames. "KENJI!" Kenji happily said. Ranpo and Dazai gave themselves a facepalm.

"Are you here to apologize?", the red haired queen questioned. The doctor replied with: "Shouldn't you apologize?".

The air was then filled with an awkward silence. No one dared to say something. Could this be the end of the world?

"Why should I apologize?", Kōyō questioned while raising an eyebrow. The shorter woman raised her chin and looked up saying: "Cause I was the first one".

"That is not true honey and you know that".

"You can run from the truth all you want but you can't hide", the doctor smirked. The red head replead with a smile too: "But the truth is that I was the first one".

"Hold up! First to what?", Ranpo asked the question everybody had on their mind.

"I proposed first!", the two women exclaimed in sync leaving the whole agency confused. The quarrel was about proposing. Ranpo somehow had the feeling that they would be even slower in marrying in contrast to soukokou.

"We shouldn't have intervened", the detective sighed. "Why was I even worried? They will be fine in a few hours. They couldn't even be apart for a week up to now", Kunikida whispered under his breath.

While the two of them continued bickering about who confessed first and gradually starting to use overly sweet nicknames again the rest of the agency took their leave. They all were questioning why they were worried, except Fukuzawa of course.

The incident was followed with a few other incident that they stopped taking serious after the second one. It always worked out anyway.

________________________________________________________________________________

So I did a queen one shot. I hope it was okay. If you have any ideas, let me know in the comments, I always love to read them! Thanks for reading!