Fyogol - Cuddles

"You know this isn't what I imagined", Nikolai whined.

"Then your expectations have failed you. I did not", Fyodor went on to read the next page in his book.

"You're so mean Dos-kun!", Nikolai whined again and laid his face onto the other one's stomach again. He thought that he could finally cuddle some more with his cute little rat! But this wasn't what he had imagined! He needed attention! Action!

"When I said you were allowed to spend time with me I didn't say that I would pay attention to you. There is no need to feel disappointed", Fyodor sighed and then turned towards the next page.

"But I was hoping for cuddles!", Nikolai exclaimed while he quickly raised his head. His eyes were filled with some sort of excitement and trickery. He definitely planned to get the full attention of his boyfriend now.

And he succeeded with his actions. Well, he succeeded because as he moved his head up he also supported himself on his hands. So that he could look more dramatic and be quicker. The only downside of this was that he was still laying on Fyodor.

"Argh", Fyodor coughed up as he felt like someone was punching him in the stomach. Nikolai wasn't weak, to begin with so it was a sharp and long pain that made Fyodors breath stop.

"NOOO I'M SORRY DOS-KUN!", Nikolai screamed out as he realized his fault. He then swung his arms around the rat that seemed to still process the pain. "Don't die my cute little rat".

"After all this, I guess I still do forget that my body is one of a mortal", Fyodor coughed out quietly. The pain seemed to finally lessen. And now that he could start to think he quietly looked at the man who was hugging him.

Silence filled the room. Nikolai slowly felt anxious and for once he didn't move a muscle nor did he say anything. It was a moment of truth right now. A turning point that could change the future.

"No more cuddles.", Fyodor said quietly.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Nikolai screamed dramatically as his boyfriend stood up and peeled off his arms that were still around the rat. He was so reluctant to let go that he was dragged across the floor for a bit.

Then the door to the office closed leaving Nikolai alone again. The clown dragged himself towards the door and leaned against it. OH, THIS PAIN! What a foolish mortal he was!

"Please forgive, oh love of my life!", he pleaded as he leaned against the door. He then wiped away a nonexistent tear.

He had never meant to hurt his love, the mastermind, the rat! But he had been so excited that Fyodor allowed him to cuddle without Nikolai pestering that he had been so excited! So now he had to apologize. Not only for him but also for the sake of future cuddles!

"I was a fool and too overwhelmed with your presence as that I could have thought my love!", a fake cry escaped Nikolai's mouth. After all this he had to show his wavering heart with some dramatic display, isn't that the best way?

"You have no permit for another audience", Fyodor simply stated. His voice wasn't filled with anger nor was it filled with amusement. Maybe Nikolai still had a chance to change his doomed future...

Slowly the clown opened the door and peeked through the small slit that now revealed the office. Fyodor was sitting in his usual office chair and took care of some documents not even giving him a single glance. OH, THE IGNORANCE! One of the strongest weapons against Nikolai!

Still, he was a free man! And he would use that freedom to change the other one's mind as best as he could! He had no other choice after all. How could he survive without his rat after all?!

"My love it was a foolish accident of mine. Please forgive this jester in front of you", Nikolai sweetly said and leaned over the table slightly.

"There is nothing I can gain from a fool ignorant to his surroundings"

"I must have deeply hurt you, my love! Please it was an accident I would never intend to harm you!", Nikolai sat down next to the office chair and took Fyodor's hands in his. "If I would plan to do so I would tell you and not simply fulfill my wishes!".

"And why should I forgive you this time? This is not the first time such an accident has occurred", Fyodor raised an eyebrow and coldly looked at Nikolai. The clown was sweating a bit.

"Becauuseeee~ uhm~ You love me?", Nikolai looked up with the best puppy eyes he could do.

"Oh do I?", Fyodor chuckled.

"Yes, you do! Very much love. Such rat!", Nikolai jumped up and pecked the other one's cheek. Then the forehead. He then again whispered quietly near the rat's ear: "So please forgive me, my love?".

"Alright you are given another chance peasant", Fyodor sighed. He always lost in these situations after all. Nikolai was the only one who could make him lose... Not only in forgiving but also his cool. So before Nikolai could do even more so that he could feel the blood rushing into his cheeks he would rather forgive him.

"HURRAY!", Nikolai exclaimed and threw confetti through the air. Fyodor couldn't even blink so fast was he in Nikolai's arms and carried to the couch again. Though this time HE was laying on the clown.

Nikolai smiled innocently as Fyodor looked up. Both of them were fully aware that Nikolai had achieved what he had wanted at the beginning: Fyodor's full attention and cuddling.

_________________________________________________________________________

Okay. Okay. SO this was like so much fun to write! Damn it was just amazing to have Fyodor act so cold and high mighty while focusing on Nikolai xD I dunno what did y'all think?

Stiiiilll this one was requested by *looks onto notes* LemonDripp! Hope you amazing person enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed writing it!