What does 69 mean? (Special 69)

Riddles were fun. Actually the whole world was filled with riddles. It was amazing to find out how the world worked and what you couldn't see at first glance! Like how an apple grew from a single flower. How a massive tree rose from a tiny sapling.

The world was filled with mysteries waiting to be discovered. And with humans these mysteries multiplied immensely. It was a riddle itself what a person was thinking at the moment. Only few could uncover it. A few like Ranpo or Dazai. It was amazing! How cool, right?

Kenji smiled at the thought how awesome his coworkers were. Kunikida was easier to read due to his ideal. However Kenji hasn't read all of it yet. Kunikida remarked that he was still too young for those parts.

But there was a riddle yet to be solved. A riddle that Kenji had to uncover. Everyone in the agency seemed to know. Only he and Kyouka were still left in the dark. But he wouldn't be in the detective agency if he couldn't even figure that out, right? He had so many friends one of them would eventually tell him! And then he would share his extensive knowledge with Kyouka so that they would not be left out in conversations anymore!

First person to ask was of course his friend Atsushi! After all the two of them went on a lot of fun missions! He taught Atsushi how to make friends with the men in the suits so he could tell him the secret! Yes, that was a great plan!

Kenji hummed as he rang the bell at Atsushi's apartment. Not shortly after his coworker opened the door. He was dressed in sweat pants and a comfortable pullover with paws sewed in. A present he got from Fukuzawa which many found odd. Ranpo on the other end only commented that Fukuzawa could finally buy cat clothes with an excuse.

The white haired boy smiled at his friend: "Hello Kenji! What brings you here?". Atsushi then gestured towards the entrance as he was inviting his friend inside.

"Oh I didn't want to annoy you too much-"

"You don't annoy me! We're friends! Come in, come in", Atsushi smiled that could rival the sun.

"Ah, nah I don't wanna take too much of you're time and I also have to clear a mission today!", Kenji exclaimed while flashing an equally blinding smile at his friend.

"A mission?"

"Yes! You remember when we were all talking once and you, Kyouka and I didn't get the one joke? They only told you and I set myself a quest to find it out myself! So tell me-", Kenji got a little closer in anticipation "- what does 69 mean?".

"Uhm... you know... uhm... I", Atsushi started to stutter. The smile on Atsushi's face faded as it exchanged with a horrifying look. Gradually his face turned red like a tomato. Kenji chuckled. The farmer boy liked tomatoes.

"It's-", his face reddened even more as another figure stepped into the entrance.

"What is it? Why are you taking so long useless Jinko?", Akutagawa complained. He seemed absolutely displeased that his boyfriend took so long and paid attention to someone else. Not that he would admit that.

"I asked him what 69 means!", Kenji flashed a smile oblivious to the other ones bad mood. Ignorance can be such a bliss. Especially when some shoot looks at you that could kill.

"No", Akutagawa declared.

"No?", Kenji asked in confusion. He blinked a few times as the Atsushi's boyfriend started to close the door.

"No. He's still processing Dazai's weird fetishes let alone such trivial knowledge. He's not able to tell you and I'm not willing to waste my time on you", Akutagawa declared while closing the door. Kenji just stood in front of the door for a few seconds blinking.