KenjixKyouka - Great adventure!

What was it that made life perfect? Was it friends? Was it materialism? Was it great weather? A family?

Who knows, maybe it's a combination of everything. Maybe everyone has his own little mixture for perfectness. After all not everyone enjoyed the same things. Everyone was different and that was wonderful on it's own. Otherwise the world would be boring!

Kenji chuckled as he enjoyed the warmth of the sun that came through the window. It reminded him of the warm field days he had before. When he closed his eyes he could hear the cows lazily eating the grass and the wind slightly whispering through the fields. For him meeting nice people and being in contact with nature was perfect.

Kunikida always approved of his strong love for nature. According to Kunikida normal teenagers were too much cooped in their rooms. This made Kenji wonder: Were they trapped or something? And as he asked Kunikida the older male only answered with: "Some people are like that. Look at Katai".

So Kenji accepted that some people were like that. Though it was sad that he couldn't laugh with the ones he wouldn't meet because they would not go outside and meet him. But if they were more comfortable in this way then there was nothing he could do against it.

He turned around twirling. His eyes fixed on his new coworker – Kyouka. She was very quiet but he liked talking with her. "What would make this moment perfect for you", he asked enthusiastically. After all a good world would be achieved with happy people so you have to start small and make everyone happy!

"Food", the tummy of the little girl started rumbling.

"Food?"

"I'm hungry", the small girl looked at him with no embarrassment to be seen. A big smile spread upon Kenji's face. Someone who was eating good was always welcome! Especially those who ate way too less! How could they try starve themselves? Kenji felt so sad looking at people who suffered from a eating disorder. They were already perfect and there was no reason for them to change for others. 'Stay healthy and cooperate, not submit yourself' that was common sense back at his families farm. After all submitting yourself to the cows will would mean losing livestock.

"Wonderful!", Kenji hummed as his tummy started to growl as well "thehehehe seems like I'm hungry as well. Let's search for something!". The day was seriously nice. Wasn't it an easy task to make someone happy by just searching food? The other day he had to fight a bit with his friends since they wanted to have a little competition. It was so nice that they acknowledged him even though he always felt underdressed when they came in suits.

Kenji took his straw hat from the wardrobe and cheerily turned towards Kyouka again: "Let's go on this grand adventure!".

Kyouka only nodded and silently stood up. No noise was heard. Mafia members be it former or not were truly impressive, huh? Kenji could only always watch in awe as she moved so smoothly and silently. So cool!

The two of them were now walking across the sidewalk. Kenji was skipping and humming while taking Kyouka's hand. After all she didn't know the way and if someone was to abduct her it would be not nice for her. And while they walked Kenji greeted his friends. His friends from the neighborhood. His friends from the shops he went to. Actually he almost greeted everyone and the other ones received a big smile from him.

Kyouka tapped the boys shoulder after a while and pointed towards a person: "There's Kunikida".

"KUNIKIDA!", Kenji let go of her hand and started waving excessively as he ran towards their coworker. The man that was shouted at looked up confused from his ideal. Next to him was Someone Kyouka had never seen before.

"Kenji, shouldn't you be working?", the male with glasses questioned as he took a judging look at his schedule.

"We're taking a breather! Do you have something to munch on?!~", Kenji chuckled as he looked at Kunikida with anticipation.

"No snacks before Dinner!"

"But mom-"

"Do not call me mother. For the one hundredth time Kenji. I feel quite weird with this. Especially since Dazai always mocks me with this. I also have important business to attend to, I have to escort Katai to a crime scene", Kunikida sighed and then bowed "wait until Dinner. See you later and I wish you good work for today". The tall man seemed really stressed. No wonder when it was a case that even needed the Neet of the group to take actions outside.

Their two coworkers waked past them. Kunikida in a rush and hastily. Katai on the other hand just silently handed Kenji two chocolate bars. He then awkwardly winked and put a finger over his mouth signaling them to not say anything to Kunikida. He then turned around and tried to catch up to the tall idealist.

"Kunikida's boyfriend sure is more laid back, I wonder how often Kunikida loses his nerves", Kenji innocently hummed and handed Kyouka a chocolate bar in the meantime.

"Kunikida has a boyfriend?"

"Yup! Dazai always says that they are together?", Kenji took a bite from his chocolate bar and send a radiating smile towards Kyouka. This boy was too precious he could even outshine the sun...

"I'm still hungry", Kyouka said after a small moment of silence. The two of them had already finished their chocolate bars. It wasn't much but it was more than Kunikida would give them. There was a time before when Kunikida would give Kenji healthy snacks like carrots or apples. But Kenji loved all vegetables and fruits. He could eat them forever. Nothing against a good fresh carrot! Since he then had no hunger left for Dinner Kunikida was not amused.

"Let's search for someone else, ok?~", Kenji offered Kyouka his hand again. He forgot to do that when they went out but normally he would always ask for her consent. That was what especially Yosano had taught him.

"Ok.", Kyouka took his hand and they once again walked across the street. Kenji still smiling like today was the best day in his life.

"What are you two doing here?", A voice behind them said. In the same moment Kyouka grabbed her knife. Swiftly in one movement she pulled the knife out of it's cover and slashed it towards the person she turned to.

Not to much avail. The red haired male easily caught it with one hand. "Still not going to hit me", the mafioso chuckled and ruffled through the small girls hair. He then gave her back her sword "maybe next time".

Kyouka pouted knowing that she probably would get an opening next time as well. It had become some kind of ritual for her to try and win against her former colleague at least once. But until now she had only failed.

"We're searching for something to eat!", Kenji beamed at his mafia friend.

"Really? Then let me invite you two to something. Choose whatever you want", Chuuya chuckled as the two started debating which food would be the best choice.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so writing this was really precious owo Like it doesn't feel much like shipping but just two innocent beans living life uwu Dunno maybe I will write it again but only the two of them being precious owo What do you guys think?

Requested by @kqouka uwu