Special Episode: The God of Remnant's UNKNOWN Golden Semblance

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5 where we will be looking at the events, right after the battle between Shadow in his god form, Raven as the Spring Maiden and Cinder as the Fall Maiden, the events before Volume 5 Episode 13 ended. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Build and Zi-O are from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!

Ohma Zi-O II: I'll ensure that everyone.... knows Da Wae~!!

3rd Person's POV:

Raven soon proceeds to the Relic chamber's doorway. She activates her Maiden powers again and begins the process to unlock the chamber. Eventually, the door opens up, and on the other side, a massive desert is shown with a path leading to the Relic of Knowledge, which rests on a stone pedestal.

Before Raven could enter the vault, you called her out.

Me (mixture of the Maidens and Summer's voices): But still, I must know. Was it worth it?

Raven stops and stared at me.

Me (mixture of the Maidens and Summer's voices): To think that you would side against us. And for what? Survival? But let me ask you this, Raven.... Who do you survive for? Why do you want to survive? Is it out of selfishness? Or is there someone or something that gives you the will to survive?

Raven: It's.... not that simple... it's--

Me (mixture of the Maidens and Summer's voices): Complicated. I know. But to be honest, we should do this someday but, excluding the dropping to the abyss thing.

Raven: I will look into that. But yes, we should do this someday.

We both laughed the situation out as we both looked at the relic that is outside of the desert.

Me (mixture of the Maidens and Summer's voices): Do your thing, if you want.

I see Raven nod as she makes her way towards the desert biome until I conjured Plesio-Cannon and aimed it at her.

(A/N: Plesio Cannon from Plesio-Charge Megazord.)

Me (mixture of the Maidens and Summer's voices): But, I'm sorry... someone wants me to stop you, and that would be her.