Volume 1: Atlas's Most Crucial & Important Relic..... The Beta Spark

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the after events after the sixteenth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where the Quest of saving Weiss from the Nightmare Grimm continues! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei. Take Note that in this Episode and in another Episode, these Episodes are based on RWBY: Ice Queendom, well,... mostly touched on and about the Nightmare Grimm.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

In the Room again outside the Dreamscape,

3rd Person's POV:

Everyone looked with confusion and shock after what they have witnessed to now see that Tenka is also under the influence of the Nightmare Grimm along with Blake.

Shadow: This..... this is the first procedure yet that we have to attend to three Nightmare-infected patients...

Shion: Indeed....

Pyrrha: But why did Tenka- or how did he do that?

Ozpin: Well, the only explanation is Mr. Kaito's father, to our guess.

Ozpin said.

Everyone looked at Professor Ozpin.

Nora: I.... I don't follow.

Ozpin: You see, what you witnessed was Mr. Kaito most likely controlling his own body while in his slumbering state.... or in his astral state.

Ren: So that means Tenka can actually move freely at will not just physically, but in his spiritual being, too?

Ozpin: Correct.

Shadow: And that involves Tenka's dad, how???

Ozpin: Well, back when Mr Kaito's father used to study in this Academy, he did share with me that when Mr. Kaito reaches a specific age, he will then begin his training so as to prepare him to be the one who takes his father's place as Village Guardian.

Ozpin explained.

The members of Team JNPR nods in understanding by this. Shadow looks at Tenka with concern in his eyes.

Shadow: Then that means-

Glynda: It is most likely that what Tenka did is probably part and one of the many techniques taught of and through his father's training.

Shion: I see.... 

Shadow: But that doesn't change the fact that Weiss's life is now in greater danger!

Ozpin: Doctor please.... we understand-

Shadow: What if she doesn't wake up?! What if this is too much for one body to handle?!

Glynda: Shadow, we understand your doubts bu-

Shadow: Can't we do something? There has to be a way to conceal three victims and two Nightmare Grimm at once!

Shion: Doctor, please calm d-

Shadow (Unknown but with a God-like voice in sync with the Unknown Voice): DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN UNLESS THERE IS A WAY TO SAVE WEISS FROM DYING!!!!!