Special Episode: "Lovely Ca"-Tastrophe

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 2 whereby we will be looking at the return of Lovelica, the intense battle between Lovelica and Shadow and Shadow's secret watch sillouette identity! This is also a 2.1k reader special so I hope you enjoy this, baby!! Do take note that this special episode links to the twelveth and last episode of this insert on Volume 2 right after the Grimm attack and 'Beacon's secret'. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid  and Build is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Graphite: I'll ring the gong this time!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

My Pov:

It is now 8am in the morning and I'm still sleeping in due to the fact that I am extremely exhausted after that intense battle against the Grimm at Vale a few days ago. I was sleeping peacefully until someone shook me violently to wake up.

???: Doc? Doc! DOC!!!!

I annoyingly sighed as I woke up, turned my head and realized it was Mitchell who has been shaking me and Tenka, having a worried look on his face.

Me: Oh... it's you... (sigh) what is it?! Rachel is on a little Dragon run again??

Mitchell: Worse.

Tenka: Rachel, Team RWBY, Pyrrha, Nora, like... all of the girls in school, they're gone!

Me: Gone?!

I got up in sitting position while knocking the back of my head into the wall as I groan in pain over it.

Me: Aaah!!! (Holding my back of my head with my right hand) What do you mean "Gone"??

Mitchell: We checked the dorms, everywhere! I even asked Cardin and his team. It appears they're clean. I check JNPR amd RWBY's dorm, the girls are not there.

Tenka: Just Jaune and Ren... and us.

Me: ... (scratching my head) oh boy.... this is really a pickle in a jar.

Mitchell: A wha--

Me: Nevermind. Let's go and see Ozpin. (Sighs) He would know what to do.

Both: Right!!

So, without further delay, the three of us rushed over to see Ozpin to give him a report on what has happened to the girls. When we reached Ozpin's office, we noticed that Glynda is not with Ozpin. The only thing we saw is Professor Ozpin, sitting alone at his desk in his empty office. So, we rushed over to him to give him a report.

Me: Professor Ozpin! We got a problem.

Tenka: All the girls in the school are missing!!

RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें