Volume 5: A Grimm-"Aced" Game (PART 2)

To be resumed here.

3rd Person's POV:

Shadow is outside the building as he took out his scroll and reactivate his earpiece to talk to the guys in the house once again, to fill them in to what I have witnessed so far.

Shadow: Guys come in, over? I got some news.

Pallad (by via earpiece): Fill us in.

Shadow: Tachibana Ryosuke, he's not human. He's Gemdeus.

Graphite (by via earpiece): Gemdeus?! I thought Pallad took him down with the Dr. Mighty Double X Gashat!

Shadow: Well, guess what? He's back.

Pallad (by via earpiece): How is he back?!

Haruto (by via earpiece): And more importantly, what's going on?

Shadow: Okay, first, I don't know how he came back, second, he just unleashed fourty players aka, characters to eithrr fight each other to the death, fight me and/or both. And to make matters worse, Tachibana has our friends and allies.

Qrow (by via earpiece): How?! Without a sound and without attracting any attention?

Ozpin (by via earpiece): Dr. Wrath, do you know how to break their hold of the game they are hooked up to?

Shadow: It's simple but, we need to find them in order to free them. We have to fight them. And als--

When they heard this and when Shadow was about to speak, Shadow hears only silence coming out from the earpiece as everyone back in the house are worried as to what is going to happen if they are free.

Just as Shadow was gonna answer that question, he dodged a projectile from his far right belonging to a character/player. After dodging the projectile, he then looked at who launched it, turns out, it was a Character which looked like a Grimm Griffon but this Grimm is different as its wingspan is longer than a regular Griffon and an Alpha Griffon Grimm, it has Beowolf claws and it is two-headed. The first head is a Griffon and the second being a Beowolf head.

Shadow observed more as his eyes widened to see that Jaune's character is embedded on top of the Grimm, meaning to say that whoever Jaune slayed must have been a strong character for him to merge himself to it. Then, I looked at him in shock as to figure out that this Grimm he combined himself to is a combination of an Alpha Grimms Griffon (body and head), Beowolf (head and claws), Nevermore (wings), Ursa (Spikes around the Grimm) and a Nuckalevee Grimm (Combining AuraEnhancer with the Grimm).

Shadow: Okay.... not good...

My POV:

The Grimm roared as it shot its feather projectiles at me, in which I conjoured an ice shield to block and deflect their peojectiles away from me. Then, I fished out Parablade as I readied to shoot it, but to no avail as a similar Castle-like being with a hammer got in my way as she kicked me in the gut, causing me to fly backwards, hitting a wall of the building I was in.

I slowly got up as I catch my breathe for a moment as I watched two characters slowly advancing towards me.

Me: Okay.... so Nora is in a mix, too. And it seems that she has been upgrading herself too.... nice boarbatusk tusks on the helmet though... and the spikes on the armour.