Volume 2: Painting the Town...

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the fourth episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Oh yes, WARNING, Vulgar Launguage at the near end.

Me: ONE, TWO, THREE!!!!!

Tenka: *Hits gong real hard*

Emu: GAME START!!!

My POV:

Me: D-Dad?!

The orangish golden-haired man seemed to be surprised as well as he took notice of my face and features.

Apollonir: Shadow?! Is that you?

Still with awestruck faces, we both sheathed our weapons respectively. The man, or rather my father, narrowed his emerald eyes to me from head to toe. When he was done with his 'observance', he smiled brightly as he engulfed me in a surprising hug that caught me off-guard.

Apollonir: It is you! My son!

Still a little bit surprised, I returned the hug with my own. Suddenly, my father's happy face soon turned into a frown as he grabbed me by the shoulders, and stared me right in the eyes.

Apollonir: Wait. What are you doing here?!

Me: I could ask the same thing for you!

My father then released a hold of my shoulders as he gave me a firm look that even the scariest of Grimms would cower at the sight.

Apollonir: We'll take this situation 'slow' first.

He closed his eyes at first before he suddenly opened them by the second. His eyes glowed an eerie color of red, before Tenka, Emu and I felt everything around us and my father slowed down, as if the world itself had suddenly stopped. He had activated his semblance. To be honest with myself, I have always fascinated my father's Semblance in Manipulating Time as he fought with me against Cronos once. I almost wished I could've inherited it.... But I still preferred my semblance since it was cooler....

Apollonir: Now. For your information, I'm working. How about you? Aren't you supposed to be back in Beacon, studying? As to answer your previous question, I'm supposed to meet up with my client who needed information about some criminal activities that has been going down here in Vale.

Me: Well, I'm supposed to meet up with the informant here, which is technically you are anyway. As for your client, he's actually Tenka Kaito, my partner.

Apollonir: Wow. Never knew you'd be partnering him.

Me: Wait? You know him?!

Apollonir: Yes. I knew him when he was little when his father showed his cute little face.

Me: You know his father too?! Whoa... cool.

While conversing, the two of us including Tenka and Emu decided to take a sit on the sofa near the coffee table, the candelabra with the only source of light in the dark room.

Me: So, how is everything holding out on your mission?

Apollonir: Well, mission has been... well, quite okay. Some of the areas around Remnant had been cleared out from the Grimm and all. So, how about you? How's your life back in Beacon.