Volume 5: A Grimm-"Aced" Game (PART 1)

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the Official FINAL, and yet the twenty-first episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where we will be focusing on a really special game! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It has been two days since the Battle for Wakanda against Thanos as everyone are resting in their own rooms with some of the riders keeping an eye out for them at each room. It has now since been an hour now as while everyone are currently resting, Shadow is in the living room with Qrow, Apollonir and Oscar aka, Ozpin as they are talking to the newcomers in which is about to end soon.

Shadow: Interesting backstories you all have. Interesting indeed.

Apollonir: Yes.

Ozpin: Lastly, you came from different futures, kingdoms and worlds to co-exist and help us in our quest, yes?

Kazuto: Yes. I'm Kazuto, Kazuto Usami.

Lunos (Human Form): Lunos Prime.

Shitsu: Shitsu Shinpi.

Richard: Richard Hyde.

Neji: Neji Machina.

Percival: Percival Nikos.

Qrow: Percival.... Nikos?!

Percival: Yeah. No one has ever told anyone about me due to the fact that I hold something powerful.

Ozpin: And what power would that be?

Percival: Toxicity.

Shadow: So, you can control any poison in your freewill?

Percival: Yeah.

Shadow: Polarity?

Percival: I... haven't mastered that yet....

Shadow: That's okay. Baby steps, Mr Nikos. Baby steps. In due time, you'll master that ability, my friend.

Percival: Okay. Thanks.

Shadow: Anyway, moving on.

Jackie: Jackie Takamin.

Dalthale: Dalthale Tilkarma.

Takeru: Takeru. My sister, Hikari.

Hikari: Hi.

Dylan: Dylan, Dylan the Hedgehog.

Hana: Hana Kadoya, nice to meet you.

Shadow: Nice to meet all of you in one place, and I wish to thank you for assisting us in our battle against Thanos in our first round.

Dalthale: It's nothing really.

Kazuto: Yeah. No biggie at all.

Shitsu, Richard & Neji: No problem.

Dylan: Wait, first round? When is the second?

Shadow: Well, Dylan to answer your question, after the defeat of Salem, then our final round shall commence.

Dylan: I see.

Hana: This is gonna be fun.

Takeru: Don't count on that when you die.....