Volume 1: The Emerald Forest

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the sixth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert.

So sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

A/N: Hmm, for once nothing happened

Almost all of the Huntsmen and Huntresses-in-training are now inside the vast, thick forest. Yang Xiao Long is passing through trees and bushes, looking around.

Yang's POV:

I was looking for my little sister, Ruby. I hear no reply so, I have to expand my search even further while calling out for her.

Me: (calling out) Helloooooooo? (not seeing anyone around, including a shadow quickly passing her) Is anyone out there? Helloooo? (stops and raises her arms) I'm getting bored here! (hears a rustling noise in the bushes behind her and turns) Is someone there? (the rustling continues as Yang walks over and peaks inside) Ruby, is that you?

A low, inhuman growl is heard, and my head rose up as I stared at the creature.

Me: Nope!

I quickly roll to the side as an Ursa charges out of the green. I got up and activate my Ember Celicas, staring at the monster before another Ursa runs out behind me. I leap over it, and its companion runs at me again, only to get knocked back by my fiery punch. The other Ursa and I charge at each other, and I managed to get under it and deliver several punches and a kick to send the creature back

Me: You guys wouldn't happen to have seen a girl in a red hood, would you? (the Ursai merely growl at he) You could just say "no".

One of the Ursai stands on its legs and swipes at me twice, I barely dodged those attacks.

Me: (laughing) Geeeeez, you two couldn't hit the broad side of a ba--

Before I can complete my insult, a single strand of my golden hair falls in front of my face and lands on the forest floor.

Me: You...

I closed my violet eyes, then opens them to reveal red, making the Ursai look at each other confusedly before I Screamed.

Me: You MONSTERS!!!!

An inferno surrounds me for a moment, and I rocketed forward, unleashing a devastating combo of flaming hits and blows on the offending Ursa, making if fly through several burning trees. (A/N: And that my friends is what I called a "-insert number- HIT COMBO") The other Ursa runs over, but stops short at my gaze while a tree falls to the ground behind me.