Volume 3: PvP

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the eighth episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei.

So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

My POV:

I am standing before the door as I started pacing back and forth, my popcorn still in hand, untouched. As soon as I heard that Pyrrha was fighting against Penny, I knew what was about to happen, so I decided to call the ones closest to the arena's entrance, which were Tenka, Rachel and Mitchell. Fortunately, Tenka was the first to answer the call.

Tenka: Hello? Doc?

Me: Tenka! Thank Oum and thank Gemdeus, but listen and I want you three to listen real carefully: You have to stop the, match!

When Mitchel heard this, the three remained silent for a moment, out of shock, before my teammates literally shrieked....

T/R/M: WHAT?!?! But--

Me: I know it's a crazy idea, but I'm having this feeling that Mercury and Emerald are still here in Vale.

Mitchell: A-Actually about that.... Emerald is two levels below us.

Me: I knew it! Which is all the more reason why you two have to stop that match pronto or it'll be like Yang's accident all over again! But even worse!

Tenka: J-Just calm down, Doctor. I get it. But how can we stop it exactly?

Me: Ask Rachel. If she's having the same feeling as I do, then you guys will have no problem on what to do, because Rachel knows her way 'around' gaps.

Mitchell: Okay, B-But---

Me: Look, we're losing time here, and I still have to find Ruby. Just do what you guys have to do to stop that match by any means necessary. I trust you three on this. Good luck.

When I ended the call, Mitchell remained silent as he just stared at the Scroll. Rachel then inquired him about it.

Rachel: Mitch, what shall we do?

Mitchell: We're stopping this match!

At that moment, Rachel beamed and started laughing.

Rachel: AAHHHAAAAHH! Come on, I know what he meant by 'Around the gaps'. Come on. Let's go!!

And with that, they swiftly slip through the crowd as they made their way towards the arena while not being seen by Atlas drones and guards. While doing so, Tenka tried to call me but communications are jammed, much to Tenka and my frustrations.

Me: Dammit! Did they jammed the communications here?! Doesn't matter, I have to get Ruby.

Putting my Scroll back to my pocket, I entered the door discreetly and went off to look for her. Concurrently behind closed doors, Ruby Rose is still facing down an up-and-standing Mercury Black, who's smugly smiling at the younger girl's confusion.