Volume 2: Extracurricular

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the fifth episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

Charlie: (Rides bicycle, passing me)

Tenka's POV:

Inside Beacon's large cafeteria, I am sitting alone at a long table as I slowly eat up my lunch while reading a book. Cap is nowhere to be found inside the place as he is having an important call with his dad inside our dorm room, while Rachel and Mitchell are still taking their lunch. Just then, someone slams their tray on the opposite side of the table I'm sitting. I then look up from my book to see Rachel taking a seat.

Rachel: Man! That queue is long. Probably as long as a King Taijitu.

Me: Mmhm... I could tell.

I replied as I glance at the long line that was going. Just as I was about to go back to my lunch and read, I saw Mitchell coming our way, waving gleefully. At least he was when he is suddenly tripped by Cardin and his goons, who started laughing at Mitchell's trip. Rachel and I were angered when we saw this. Rachel rushed to her partner's aid, while I slammed my book down the table hard, while shouting Cardin's name out loud.

Me: CARDIN!!!

My sudden outburst rang out through the cafeteria. I slowly walked towards Cardin and his team, a dark aura seemingly emitting from me as I strut his way. When he was at an earshot,

Me: THAT'S IT!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!! I also had enough of you bullying my teammates and the other students here at Beacon. How about we settle this on Glynda's Class on a Sparring Match? 4 against 1. Me against you and your whole team, against ME, Cardin.

This gave Mitchell and Rachel a complete surprise, as they widened their eyes in shock. The students inside the cafeteria 'oohed' as Cardin glances at his teammates who had a look of agreement on their faces. Cardin grins wickedly as he turns back to me.

Cardin: It's a deal. You're gonna regret doing this.

Me: I could say the same to you.

With that, Cardin and his team walks away from the cafeteria. Rachel release her hold on Mitchell and approaches me. But before she could even get close, I was already out of arm's reach as I left the cafeteria as well. Right after, cap came inside the cafeteria and approached his remaining teammates.

My POV:

Me: Hey, what'd I miss?

Rachel told me the whole story about Mitchell's predicament, and the whole situation that went with Tenka and Team CRDL, how Tenka nonchalantly challenged his whole team on a four-against-one match.

Me: HE WHAT?!

---TIMESKIP---